Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

Dallas TX

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 07:25 PM
Superstock

Sgt Rock is an unknown quantity at this point
Dallas TX

Next week I'll be out in Dallas for work. I won't have my bike with me but anyone know of some good places to go at night?
Old 03-13-2007, 07:31 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
Greenville Avenue has a gillion resturants - most very good because of the competitive environment. The West End used to be a good late night thing. Haven't been there in a while. Ask around and you'll be fine. It's not a small town so it sorta depends on where you're staying if you don't have wheels.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:04 AM
Superstock

Thanks, I'm getting a rental car so I won't be confined to the hotel.
Old 03-14-2007, 04:23 PM
Squid

mkimber is on a distinguished road
If you're going to be in town this weekend, definatly head out to Greenville. There will be a parade and lots of music, and of course beer. That's always a good time, guess I'll leave the SH at home this weekend.
Old 03-14-2007, 04:36 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
Another part of Dallas that you may not expect from such a big cosmo city is that major sections are dry - no booze, no beer, nada! The burbs are not so dated but some are just as dry! Have a good trip!
Old 03-14-2007, 04:54 PM
SuperSport

Loco
I'm in Dallas, and if you only had ur bike we could go riding around the city. Lower Greenville is nice, as is Addison. Addison is located at Beltline and the Dallas North Tollway. It has everything lower greenville has, except with a slightly more professional atmosphere and clientele. If you're interested, my buddies and I always ride around those areas, maybe we could meet up for a drink (and so we could make fun of your rentacar). PM me if you're interested.

Lane
Old 03-14-2007, 06:47 PM
Superstock

hopefully work won't keep me to busy. I hope I get a choice of rental car but it'll probably be a Yugo After this first week I'll pretty much know how work will be. I'll be out the week after also. Not sure if I have to fly back either next Wednesday or Thursday yet. I've been trying to convince my work to let me stay through the weekend. If they do I wouldn't mind doing some local beer testing. I've already promised my wife no mexican hookers this time around
Old 03-15-2007, 12:23 AM
SuperSport

Loco
Dallas actually specializes in south-of-the-border service industries (double-meaning hehe). Its my home city, so I have no problem finding fun things to do at any given time.
Old 03-21-2007, 08:08 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road
Watch out for that LOCO guy, he is a bit, Loco? LOL....

He does have a point, "Addison is located at Beltline and the Dallas North Tollway" That is where I would go, much nicer...IMHO

Dallas is such a great city to party in, or just plain hang out....I miss it...I want to move back, well right after I get a full riding season here in the mountains...LOL..
Old 03-22-2007, 08:04 AM
Superstock

I just got back from my 1st training week. I had a good time and drank often. The only problem I have is that I can't get the stink off my finger. Anyways, I'm heading back out next Monday, I may be giving LOCO a call.
Old 03-26-2007, 11:51 AM
SuperSport

Loco
For sure brother, we can meet up. Always up for meeting the good people of SHF.com