Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

Dads day

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2013, 04:06 PM
MotoGP

Wolverine is on a distinguished road
Dads day

Soo, how many of you got [real] carbon fiber for fathers day?

Name:  DSC06981.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  80.0 KB

All I need now is a carbon cowl and maybe a chin to complete my desired look.

Name:  DSC06987.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  157.7 KB

So what did ya get motorcycle related?
Old 06-20-2013, 08:00 AM
SuperSport
SuperSport

supermarto is on a distinguished road
Nothing, since I picked a total bitch who left me when my son was 9 mos old and hasn't so much as drawn up a card in my first three official fathers days... My own fault though.

Your presents are slick. How does one go about finding a girl who even knows the kind of bike you ride, let alone can be so cool as to pick out such nice bike related gifts for you?? I'm jealous of THAT, not your carbon fiber bits!
Old 06-20-2013, 08:18 AM
Administrator
MotoGP

E.Marquez is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by supermarto

Your presents are slick. How does one go about finding a girl who even knows the kind of bike you ride, let alone can be so cool as to pick out such nice bike related gifts for you?? I'm jealous of THAT, not your carbon fiber bits!
LOL, sorry for your troubles, but they are out there.
Mine of 23 years rides a Ninja 650R. Drives a Shelby Mustang daily.. Bought and piloted for years our F350, Crew Cab, long bed 4x4 and 36 ft toy hauler, in support of her, my and our youngest sons riding addiction.
Rode and raced off road with me for years.Supported my son with time, money and turning wrenches in his racing adventures while I was deployed those many years, works at a Honda, Triumph, Suzuki dealer in the service department.

Buys me better tools and machinery then I do most times, can wrench with the best of most here if interested and motivated.

And for fathers day i got a top of the line Beer brewing set up.. for my birthday a few days later I got a new riding jacket... Today she looked up and ordered me the correct (with insurance money) new fairings, decals, nuts and bolts for my SH.

They are out there.......
Old 06-20-2013, 03:26 PM
MotoGP

Wolverine is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by supermarto
How does one go about finding a girl who even knows the kind of bike you ride, let alone can be so cool as to pick out such nice bike related gifts for you?? I'm jealous of THAT, not your carbon fiber bits!
Lol! Mine was a high school sweetheart & I was @ her 14th birthday party!! I guess you give a lot of credit to the dad for molding the gearhead in her. Mine started late w/ 2 wheels but went through a Vino 125 scoot, Buell Blast and an SV650. Now she doesn't ride but will again soon (after nursing school). Then it will be a Ducati Monster.
Old 06-20-2013, 06:20 PM
SuperSport
SuperSport

supermarto is on a distinguished road
Wow, you guys found a couple of real gems... I think I've wasted a lot.of time hunting in the wrong jungle!