Everything Else Anything and everything NON-VTR related

AIM for chats

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 09:07 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road
AIM for chats

Nuhawk said something the other day about the board having chat...well how about everyone post up your AIM name, then you will have chat...that is unless you don't want Nuhawk to know your chat id...and I don't blame you for that one, he aint getting mine either!!!

AIM superhawkchicken
Old 04-16-2007, 09:13 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
Yeah, right! Next I'll take the city out of my profile and write endlessly about "here"
Old 04-16-2007, 09:16 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Originally Posted by nuhawk
Yeah, right! Next I'll take the city out of my profile and write endlessly about "here"
Hey, whatever man....just don't start another one of your endless threads about nothing...

You didn't post your ID...You must play by my rules...
Old 04-16-2007, 09:31 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
So purpose is what you want! Which IM is best and why? Y? or MSN? or America Online? I never loaded any of them on this gen of machines because of all the stupid **** in the world not to resolve - it would be a common chat interface. But no! Besides, I don't want to go to all their stupid home pages to get my messages, my updates to my message software, yada, yada, yada

Besides, I got a front door that you're welcome to walk through about 340 days a year and say howdy. If that isn't good enough you can tilt yo' ladder up here and KMA!
Old 04-16-2007, 09:34 PM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Originally Posted by nuhawk
So purpose is what you want! Which IM is best and why? Y? or MSN? or America Online? I never loaded any of them on this gen of machines because of all the stupid **** in the world not to resolve - it would be a common chat interface. But no! Besides, I don't want to go to all their stupid home pages to get my messages, my updates to my message software, yada, yada, yada

Besides, I got a front door that you're welcome to walk through about 340 days a year and say howdy. If that isn't good enough you can tilt yo' ladder up here and KMA!
Rolls up sleeves...takes deep breath...hmmmm....nope just too damn tired to deal with you tonight,,,,going to bed....