Full Targa Lower Fairing Cheap

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 01:33 PM
Squid

fabianromano is on a distinguished road
Full Targa Lower Fairing Cheap

Hi Guys,

I sold my Superhawk a while ago and have a full Targa lower Fairing lying around that I'm willing to sell. Its made of Fiberglass

It attaches to the front stock bolts used by the lower belly and grabs on to the sides with the stock side fairings.

Also has an extra bolt hole on one side to use a metal stripe and one of the engine case bolts as extra support (metal stripe not included). I covered this hole with filler (unprimed yet, just this hole) because I was not going to use it and rather just paint it over.

I bought it with a few deep scratches on one side and light scratches on the bottom (road rash). I filled and sanded all the scratches and then primed the whole thing. Its primed and ready to paint. There are no repairs on the inside of the fairing. There is a small half inch crack on one edge (bellow the front header section) that is not visible unless you pull the sides apart. It can be easily fixed from the inside with some epoxy or such.

Great Winter project for your Superhawk !

The fairing is the same model as the one on the bike pictured, the other side looks even cooler, the fairing covers the engine case completely. I can email you pics of the actual fairing if you are interested.

I'll take $90 plus actual shipping cost (cheap, less than I payed for it before the filling/sanding/priming). I'll answer request in the order I receive them.

Cheers and ride safe !

Fabian.

PS: Please email me to fromanoc@gmail.com, my sh forum account is linked to an email address I don't really check often.
Attached Thumbnails Full Targa Lower Fairing Cheap-targa-lower-fairing.jpg