Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

WTB Windscreen

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 07:07 PM
Back Marker

steener is on a distinguished road
WTB Windscreen

Looking for a Smoke DB Windscreen - Puig or ZG. Currently have a yellow Speedscreen and want more protection.
Old 04-13-2007, 05:22 AM
Back Marker

StoneJrW is on a distinguished road
I bought my ZG Smoke DB off of ebay new for $35 I think. It was called a factory second. It was supposed to have a slight imperfection but I really didnt see it. You may want to try there. I think the seller is ZGoutlet or something like that.
Old 04-13-2007, 06:42 AM
Superstock

Zedicus is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by StoneJrW
I bought my ZG Smoke DB off of ebay new for $35 I think. It was called a factory second. It was supposed to have a slight imperfection but I really didnt see it. You may want to try there. I think the seller is ZGoutlet or something like that.
ive got one of these too. not a bad screen but i think its a cheep copy and not a factory second. they look a tiny bit thinner then an actual ZG screen to me.
Old 04-13-2007, 07:46 AM
Back Marker

xecutech is on a distinguished road
I just bought mine from dennis kirk and I love it. I have the double bubble version. They have a taller version, but it looks like a touring bike with it.
Old 04-13-2007, 07:55 AM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
I have a Puig on the VTR and a ZG on the Interceptor. The Puig does a noticably better job of lifting the air than the ZG.
Old 04-13-2007, 11:44 PM
Squid

VTRBandit is on a distinguished road
FWIW I bought one of those $20 screens from Japan with free shipping. I got it in and mounted it up and it actually looked pretty sharp. Then somehow when my engine had died on one of my prelim runs, I managed to get engine coolant on the underside of the screen (no idea how). Guess I didnt wipe it off soon enough cuz the next day I go to check my bike out and the tint AND the screen itself began peeling and cracking hardcore...