Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

WTB: superhawk 98' shift lever, left fairing, mirrors

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 07:49 PM
Squid

majic
WTB: superhawk 98' shift lever, left fairing, mirrors

I am looking for a left fairing (preferably red and would be nice if I didn't have to paint it) and shift lever or left rearset, along with both mirrors. If anyone knows where to get these items or has some available please email me with your fair prices as I really need these parts. Also looking for the left side pipe for a two brothers high/midmount exhaust system and a red tailpiece without any broken tabs and preferably red in color.

HELP!!! WTB: Tailpiece, left fairing, mirrors (both sides, left rearset or shift lever, left pipe for ahigh/mid mount two brothers exhaust System
Old 02-06-2006, 09:41 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
Re: WTB: superhawk 98' shift lever, left fairing, mirrors

Wow, is it your lucky day or mine? I have a brand new in the box pair of mirrors and a left side high mount two bros midpipe. Was going to sell this stuff on ebay in the next few weeks. The mirrors are aftermarket replacements, but are identical to the Honda parts. The midpipe is used but has been polished and is in perfect condition with no damage, scratches, dents, etc. I know I'm new here but you can check out my perfect feedback on ebay under my username 90btabss. Email me and I'd be happy to email you some pics of the parts and we can agree on a fair price for you.

Last edited by Wolverine; 05-23-2017 at 05:25 PM.