Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

WTB sargent or corbin seat!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 09:10 AM
Squid

Throwedsmurf is on a distinguished road
WTB sargent or corbin seat!!!

I cant check the internet every five minuets so I'm missing out on all of the sales. I NEED an aftermarket seat for my trip I have coming up in a few weeks. If anyone has a seat they are willing to sale me and are not in a major hurry please feel free to email me, pm me, hell if you want to let me know and you can call me. I really need a seat and I'm not paying full price for a 3month old corbin being sold on ebay. Some ppl are just crazy asking brand new price for second hand stuff. Woo saaaahhh..............

Thanks T.J.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:54 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road
I might be selling my Black Sargent seat soon if my bike sells quickly..I am in no hurry, but then if I don't sell the bike, well the seat aint goin no where...LOL...
I'll let ya know when and if...

And as for the prices, It is hard to find one cheap, even used.. I would probably sell mine for $220 or so, of course new they are a lot more..but still, they hold there value pretty well..
Old 09-04-2007, 11:10 AM
Squid

DBERN
Hey,
I have a corbin seat with Red pipeing on it if you are interested I can get some pics your way. I am looking to get some more race ready stuff for the Hawk and need that more than comfort right now so how about $220 for that. Let me know.

Dave
Old 09-04-2007, 02:40 PM
Squid

Thank you both!! I'm sorry for sounding so angery. I posted a few weeks ago that I wanted to buy a seat and it took me a few days to check back. By the time I checked the guy who responded had moved on. Not saying anything bad on him, I'm gald he was able to get some of his money back. I was just looking for someone who wasn't in a rush to get rid of thier seat. Sometimes I'm always on the internet sometimes it's a week before I can check this site. Thanks again for the help.

T.J.
Old 09-04-2007, 02:54 PM
Superstock

Killemall is on a distinguished road
No intention to highjack the thread. After Throwedsmurf gets his seat I am the second in the list that WTB a Sargent seat BADLY!! If you got one PM/email me anytime.
Old 09-04-2007, 07:44 PM
The Hypno-Toad
Superstock
Superstock

Kendrick is on a distinguished road
Am I the only one that noticed there's a Sargent seat for sale in the thread below this one?
Old 09-04-2007, 08:56 PM
Squid

crazybrit
Originally Posted by Kendrick
Am I the only one that noticed there's a Sargent seat for sale in the thread below this one?
no, but then I'm the one who posted it ...... ;-)
Old 09-05-2007, 07:40 AM
Squid

Nope

Originally Posted by Kendrick
I sent him a pm after he said he still had everything, but being I was so late to the party I figured someone had knabbed it. See I posted this topic a few weeks ago and only got one reply. Now I have three, you just have to act upset! lol