Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

WTB high mount link pipes

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2021, 02:58 PM
Squid

YoshSuperHawk is on a distinguished road
WTB high mount link pipes

Recently picked up a set of Erion Racing cans and want to high mount them. Looking for some link pipes to make this happen. I can manage making the spacers for the rear foot rest mounts.
Old 03-28-2021, 04:37 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
Depending on which Erion cans you have I know besides the badge the older round ones are basically identical to the round Jardines, so if you could scare up a pair of Jardine midpipes that would be ideal. Side note they also bolt right up to the old D&D mufflers as well. They were made with and without spring loops, and were made chromed steel, polished stainless, and at the tail end of production they actually sold me one or two in bare steel. They've obviously not been made new for awhile. I imagine it's always worth a phone call to "check the back room" worst they can say is no. Otherwise it's going to be getting lucky on here or Ebay.
Old 03-28-2021, 04:39 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
Another option and one I'm currently running on a new set of Microns I got is to simply rotate the standard/low mount midpipes upwards RC51 style and use high mount hangers. If they have a footpeg mount on the midpipe (some do and some don't) just cut it off. They don't line up properly half the time anyway lol.
Old 03-28-2021, 06:26 PM
Squid

YoshSuperHawk is on a distinguished road
I have a call in to Supertrapp for some Jardine high mount mid pipes. No luck so far...
the erion cans are the earlier ones with spring loops and old style badge. Hoping to find something or I may just say heck with it and rotate them up as suggested. I guess I’ll start looking for some high mount hangers also!