Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

WTB: a few things - fuel tank & filter

Old 05-25-2012, 11:22 PM
Squid

eezz is on a distinguished road
WTB: a few things - fuel tank & filter

Just picked up a wrecked Superhawk and will need some parts. I'm checking ebay but think it's better to buy from fellow enthusiats rather than ebay price rapists.

Anyway I'll need a gas tank. I have the fuel level sensor and the petcock but no filter for the petcock. I will check the Honda store for that but I'm told they don't stock Superhawk parts anymore. I would also like stock mirrors (can use bar enders in a pinch, but don't like them) I would also like to get a stock air filter. I will update this when I get more into it and see what else is missing.

I have a few parts I can trade like the front calipers, a triple tree, handle bar clip ons with levers (no controls) and a front wheel complete with discs for the Hawk.

Also have part off a 2005 CBR 1000 such as: polished swingarm complete with shock, rear wheel, brakes etc. rear sets for rider and passenger, fuel tank, radiator, fairing stay, and a track only frame (thats polished too) - no VIN - yeah I thought that was suspicious too but it looks like it came that way. The guy said it was a race bike only.

Anyway I will probably get that stuff up on ebay (only my pricing will be reasonable) but will be happy to sell or trade here. I'll attach pix tomorrow when I have some light.

Thanks
Old 05-26-2012, 05:07 AM
99 superhawk
Superstock

wsharpman is on a distinguished road
Good luck with finding stock tank..i have been looking for a long time. Tanks are first to get dents and expensive
Old 05-26-2012, 05:51 AM
the boss
SuperBike

saige is on a distinguished road
Check out Ronayers.com Ron Ayers Motorsports you should be able to find some stuff you need.
Old 05-26-2012, 06:22 AM
SuperSport

98VTRrider is on a distinguished road
What color tank are you looking for? I have a Red tank in almost perfect condition, just a couple tiny paint chips.

I also have an extra set of stock mirrors, I don't think they are perfect maybe some scratches on the plastic but they will work.

Send me a PM and I can get pictures for you.
Old 05-27-2012, 12:09 AM
Squid

Looks like pix of parts will have to be tomorrow
Old 05-28-2012, 02:49 PM
Squid

I got the tank thanks to 98VTRrider and a fairing stay & other items thanks to saige. I decided not to post up the CBR parts pictures unless someone here asks because this is a Superhawk forum. Here is a picture of a Superhawk front wheel I don't need however. I think $100 plus shipping would be fair. I'll take the tire off of course since it's not worthe the extra size & weight.
Attached Thumbnails WTB: a few things - fuel tank & filter-shfrontwheel-1-.jpg   WTB: a few things - fuel tank & filter-shfrontwheel-2-.jpg  
Old 06-01-2012, 07:06 PM
Squid

98VTRrider: Hoping you would send me the tracking number for the tank. Thanks