Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

WANTED - Stock Left Mirror...

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 09:00 PM
OUCH... MY A$$ HURTS!!!
SuperSport

joshuatest is an unknown quantity at this point
WANTED - Stock Left Mirror...

Need a replacement mirror for the left side...

Actually, believe it or not, the left mirror survived the crash with only minor scrapes on the bottom side of it, as it pretty much folded back as soon as the bike hit pavement...

however, the one accident it did not survive, was the wife not paying attention to what she was doing in the garage, and knocking it down, and braking the mirror itself.. lol

So anyway... I am gonna do some searching around for aftermarket options or something, but if somebody has a left side mirror they will part with for cheap, let me know..

thanks,

josh
Old 05-02-2008, 07:21 AM
Squid

Laynout is on a distinguished road
Pay for shipping and you can have my slightly scratched stock left mirror. The dealer during recent service scratched it against something at their shop and gave me a new one. It is a thin straight scratch (1/8" wide) that starts at the rubber boot and runs all the way to the end. It did scratch down to the metal but can probably be touched up. The plastic is scratched but is not overly noticeable. The glass and arm are straight. Let me know if you want it.
Old 05-02-2008, 04:35 PM
OUCH... MY A$$ HURTS!!!
SuperSport

joshuatest is an unknown quantity at this point
sure, thanks....

Let me know how you want to settle up...

I'll PM you address, and either give me a ballpark figure, or whatever, and i'll get you instant paypal payment, or however else you would want to get paid....
Old 05-03-2008, 09:44 AM
SuperBike

RickB is on a distinguished road
Hate when that happens!

Originally Posted by joshuatest
Need a replacement mirror for the left side...

Actually, believe it or not, the left mirror survived the crash with only minor scrapes on the bottom side of it, as it pretty much folded back as soon as the bike hit pavement...

however, the one accident it did not survive, was the wife not paying attention to what she was doing in the garage, and knocking it down, and braking the mirror itself.. lol

So anyway... I am gonna do some searching around for aftermarket options or something, but if somebody has a left side mirror they will part with for cheap, let me know..

thanks,

josh