Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

Wanted: stock chin cowl/lower fairing-I have a Sharkskinz lower also for sale/trade

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 09:47 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
Wanted: stock chin cowl/lower fairing-I have a Sharkskinz lower also for sale/trade

Thank you everyone for your helps and offers. I was able to pick up a chin locally and the Sharkskinz is sold. I know alot of people were in the mix and I tried to go in the order people asked and it was just paid for. Thanks everyone!

Last edited by captainchaos; 01-09-2013 at 02:02 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:11 AM
Superstock

Squid is on a distinguished road
PM Sent
Old 01-08-2013, 03:20 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Here are some pics of the Sharkskinz. They get $258 for a new one unpainted so I'll sell it outright for $100 plus the shipping. It'll need a little proper fiberglass work (and a paint job) since everyone insists on running these with no heat shielding and the header burns the fiberglass. The p.o. did a real novice patch job on it. Thermotec heat shielding is like magic-I have used it before and where it's installed paint is warm to the touch with a header half an inch away. The paint is red hot where it's not installed with the header 4 or 5 inches away. Other than the damage from the header though it's real solid and all it needs is to be sanded, primed and painted. There's no damage anywhere else and I do have the mounting bracket that goes with it.
Attached Thumbnails Wanted: stock chin cowl/lower fairing-I have a Sharkskinz lower also for sale/trade-sharkskinz1.jpg   Wanted: stock chin cowl/lower fairing-I have a Sharkskinz lower also for sale/trade-sharkskinz2.jpg   Wanted: stock chin cowl/lower fairing-I have a Sharkskinz lower also for sale/trade-sharkskinz3.jpg   Wanted: stock chin cowl/lower fairing-I have a Sharkskinz lower also for sale/trade-sharkskinz4.jpg   Wanted: stock chin cowl/lower fairing-I have a Sharkskinz lower also for sale/trade-sharkskinz5.jpg  

Old 01-08-2013, 03:21 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Couple more pics...
Attached Thumbnails Wanted: stock chin cowl/lower fairing-I have a Sharkskinz lower also for sale/trade-sharkskinz6.jpg   Wanted: stock chin cowl/lower fairing-I have a Sharkskinz lower also for sale/trade-sharkskinz7.jpg  
Old 01-08-2013, 04:35 PM
Back Marker

Tebs is on a distinguished road
PM sent...
Old 01-08-2013, 06:48 PM
Escape Reality
SuperSport

calitoz is on a distinguished road
I should have never sold you the previous sharkskinz and you shouldn't sold me the chin spoiler Beau...lol
Old 01-08-2013, 08:16 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Originally Posted by calitoz
I should have never sold you the previous sharkskinz and you shouldn't sold me the chin spoiler Beau...lol
Haha yeah Lou tell me about it. But that was several bikes ago though. Just trying to finish up a quick project bike that sat for awhile. Now she runs great and i just want to clean it up so I can sell it and pay some bills.
Old 01-09-2013, 02:04 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Thanks guys! I have a chin and the Sharkskinz is sold.