Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

WANTED: midpipes for slip-ons

Old 04-28-2017, 10:33 AM
Squid

PacificaJoe is on a distinguished road
WANTED: midpipes for slip-ons

I bought 2 bros exhaust off eBay only to find the mid pipes are for RC51 anyone have some extras lying around? I've trolled eBay but no luck. I prefer high mount but will take anything to get these stock cans off. 94044 Thanks!
Old 04-28-2017, 03:18 PM
MotoGP

Wolverine is on a distinguished road
Capt is your guy. I'm sure he'll be along soon.
Old 05-10-2017, 07:56 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
Well first off how were they advertised? If they were advertised as fitting a superhawk then unless you got a screaming deal I'd simply ask to return them and get your money back (WITH shipping if they made the error). Otherwise you'll need either low mount Two Bros midpipes (mounts to your stock passenger peg hangers) or high mount midpipes along with the hangers as well (RC51 hangers are probably also different). Hate to be the bearer of bad news but stuff/spares like that are just not something that comes up all the time anymore. Yes, they still do here and there, but you might also be waiting awhile as there's no telling as they're not available new and haven't been for a long time.

If you simply made an error in buying them (and you wouldn't be the first) thinking they'd fit your bike you might consider just re-selling them and buying something that fits. Might save yourself a lot of waiting and searching around and wasted time... Just my 2 cents.