Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

WANTED: Corbin Seat

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 10:25 AM
Back Marker

Arctic Fire is on a distinguished road
WANTED: Corbin Seat

Hi All,

I guess the deal of a lifetime that was previously up for grabs has fallen through, so I just thought i would put this out there.

I Need a Corbin Gunfighter/Lady seat, either with or without the back rest (preferably with). Help me out, my Fiance's back gets really sore when we go touring. I will pay actual shipping, and let me know how much you want for the seat

Thanks for looking guys,

Tim
Old 12-08-2006, 10:31 AM
Superstock

VTRDarren
Originally Posted by Arctic Fire
Hi All,

I guess the deal of a lifetime that was previously up for grabs has fallen through, so I just thought i would put this out there.

I Need a Corbin Gunfighter/Lady seat, either with or without the back rest (preferably with). Help me out, my Fiance's back gets really sore when we go touring. I will pay actual shipping, and let me know how much you want for the seat

Thanks for looking guys,

Tim
yeah..sorry about that. I'll give the guy a call who I'm trading the VTR to this evening and see what his plans are with the seat. Please pm me your e-mail address and I'll keep you posted.
Darren