Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

VTR1000F Fairings for right side (2 of them!)

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 09:16 AM
Squid

wrxdwpsti is on a distinguished road
VTR1000F Fairings for right side (2 of them!)

I have two (2) right side fairings for a 98 VTR1000F Super Hawk.

The first is the stock bright red that came on 98's and the such. This has NOT been painted or modified at all and its only major flaw is that the top 1" or 2" of the ear (where it surrounds the windshield) is broken off. This can easily be repaird with a little glue and is not load baring at all. There are minor nicks here and there from normal road use but nothing else major. $100

The second is another right side fairing. This one is painted a little darker color red. This is in one peice with many of the brackets on the back reinforced with apoxy. $160

I also have some of the plastic duct work that is behind these but will have to check. Can throw in with purchase. Will sell both for $200 together if you know someone else who needs one or want a spare!

I will charge actual shipping based on location and if you get both I will combine the shipping obviously. I will not charge extra for paypal fees if you choose to pay with paypal!

I am going to try to get pictures up this weekend, you can email me with any questions wrxdwp(at)snet.net. Thanks!
Old 05-23-2012, 06:28 AM
Squid

wrxdwpsti is on a distinguished road
Open to offers! Thanks!