Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

Tomaselli Clip-ons and CCT's

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 08:30 PM
Back Marker

Dave Wicks is on a distinguished road
Tomaselli Clip-ons and CCT's

Hi Guys

I sold my VTR a few weeks back..Loved it..had a great ride in the Rockies..but missed having the wife along..Young squid bought the Yellow Rocket...he didn't want to pay me for the clip-ons so I took them off. adjustable in several ways...3 in. back..about 21/2 up...loosened, moved cables and hoses..never had tank off...bent the front brake resevoire (how do you spell that) bracket a wee bit..bolted on..1 hour and riding..absolute comfort for hands and arms and neck...handles great..more leverage... Pd $150 Cdn to Action Honda in MooseJaw Sask. Canada..Also have stock CCT's came out of bike with 7000 km.s on bike...interest.. offers???

Dave
Old 08-21-2007, 06:47 AM
Back Marker

altosuperhawk is on a distinguished road
Tomaselli bars..

I'm definitely interested in your Tomasellis Dave. I haven't had any luck finding pictures of a VTR installation though. Are they even higher and further back than my current HeliBar set-up? Do you have to cut the fairing? No extended throttle cable or longer brake lines either? If you could point me towards some pics and info on the set-up I'd appreciate it. Thanks, John
Old 08-21-2007, 10:51 AM
Back Marker

Dave Wicks is on a distinguished road
Clip ons

Hey Guys

If your go to "Cosmetic" section on the forum..scroll down to "Clip ons" there is more about these bars..an ebay site where you can see them and one picture of my bike 1/2 done...you can see the difference...they are wider..3 in. back and about 21/2 in higher..different angle not so dropped down..they are a bolt on..don't need to cut fairing or remove tank to install etc..I glued two small rubber blocks to the steering stops to prevent unwanted contact with tank or fairing..no problems...My cost..$150.00..make me a fair offer...you will be very pleased...
Ride Safe..
Dave
Old 08-21-2007, 03:27 PM
SuperBike

skokievtr is on a distinguished road
Sent U PM

Originally Posted by Dave Wicks
Hi Guys

I sold my VTR a few weeks back..Loved it..had a great ride in the Rockies..but missed having the wife along..Young squid bought the Yellow Rocket...he didn't want to pay me for the clip-ons so I took them off. adjustable in several ways...3 in. back..about 21/2 up...loosened, moved cables and hoses..never had tank off...bent the front brake resevoire (how do you spell that) bracket a wee bit..bolted on..1 hour and riding..absolute comfort for hands and arms and neck...handles great..more leverage... Pd $150 Cdn to Action Honda in MooseJaw Sask. Canada..Also have stock CCT's came out of bike with 7000 km.s on bike...interest.. offers???

Dave
I sent U a PM b4 anyone else responded to your post and have not heard back from U. I presume I'm #1 on the "buy list". Plez PM me back regarding hooking up.

Tanx
Old 08-21-2007, 07:21 PM
Back Marker

altosuperhawk is on a distinguished road
Visited your post in the "Cosmetics" section Dave. Only pic I was able to view was a head on shot of a yellow VTR with what appeared to be two different level bars sticking out from behind the fairing. Still interested in them if not sold yet.