Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

For Sale: Frame Sliders?

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2013, 01:31 AM
SuperSport

jerryh is on a distinguished road
For Sale: Frame Sliders?

$25 plus shipping. I need the stock 10x90 bolts.
Old 09-12-2013, 04:55 PM
SuperSport

Don't hold me to this, but someone told me if you lean too far the bike will roll along on these just fine til you come to a stop. AKA "do overs". So buy them.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:10 PM
Rex Kramer-Thrill Seeker
SuperBike

CruxGNZ is on a distinguished road
$20 shipped to 53045?

I got a way to make that black plastic look brand new again.
Old 09-13-2013, 06:28 PM
SuperSport

you mail the original motor mount bolts to me and we got a deal. Tried a number of different things and the plastic still looks crapy and people say I'm not good at sales. Hey did you get the shifting figured out? Maybe try just barely easing out of the throttle when you shift. Almost imperctable.
Old 09-13-2013, 08:21 PM
Rex Kramer-Thrill Seeker
SuperBike

You mean the shifting at high RPM's issue I'm having? I have been trying different combinations of throttle and clutch and timing the shifts. It can be done, but I have to let the RPM's drop to around 3k and then it will shift. But, what is the fun in that? Race up to redline, then wait a few seconds to shift, then race up to redline in the next gear...THAT SUCKS. Plus it makes me feel like a total squid...well, missing shifts does as well
I have some stuff I need to do to the bike at the end of the year, like new clutch, oil, and the Factory Pro shift kit. I'm hoping this will fix the issue. For now, I'm happy with all the torque down low, so I rarely spend much time in the high RPM's anyways.

So, you need me to send you my engine bolt? That's how those mount, with longer bolts, hey? Makes sense. I guess I'll be getting that nasty, rusty bolt I see in the pictures, hey? haha
Yes, we can do that. However, I won't be able to give you my engine bolt untill the end of the month. I'm taking the bike on a vacation to South Dakota with about a dozen other bikes from my family (I'm the only one with a sport bike in a group of Harley's lol)

If waiting a couple weeks is a problem, then please let me know.

Last edited by CruxGNZ; 09-13-2013 at 09:33 PM.
Old 09-14-2013, 02:08 AM
SuperSport

Originally Posted by CruxGNZ
You mean the shifting at high RPM's issue I'm having? I have been trying different combinations of throttle and clutch and timing the shifts. It can be done, but I have to let the RPM's drop to around 3k and then it will shift. But, what is the fun in that? Race up to redline, then wait a few seconds to shift, then race up to redline in the next gear...THAT SUCKS. Plus it makes me feel like a total squid...well, missing shifts does as well
I have some stuff I need to do to the bike at the end of the year, like new clutch, oil, and the Factory Pro shift kit. I'm hoping this will fix the issue. For now, I'm happy with all the torque down low, so I rarely spend much time in the high RPM's anyways.

So, you need me to send you my engine bolt? That's how those mount, with longer bolts, hey? Makes sense. I guess I'll be getting that nasty, rusty bolt I see in the pictures, hey? haha
Yes, we can do that. However, I won't be able to give you my engine bolt untill the end of the month. I'm taking the bike on a vacation to South Dakota with about a dozen other bikes from my family (I'm the only one with a sport bike in a group of Harley's lol)

If waiting a couple weeks is a problem, then please let me know.
No problem at all with waiting. High rpm missed shifts... ggggrrrrrrr! The aluminum mounts polished up great but the bolts not so much. Need pics from your trip posted here. Is there an album or someway we can check each others trips out without stumbling around searching?
Old 09-14-2013, 01:25 PM
Rex Kramer-Thrill Seeker
SuperBike

If you don't mind waiting, then consider them sold. You want me to pay you right away? I can Paypal ya right now if you want.

About the trip, I can start a new thread in Everything Else. I have a smart phone with a decent data package, so I can take pictures and update the thread as I ride. Should be kinda cool from a readers view. I'll make sure to do that. I'm leaving this Friday, so look for a new thread then!
Old 09-14-2013, 03:25 PM
SuperSport

Awesome man, will be looking for fhe trip pics and words! We can settle up whenever. Paypal got weird so we can just hold off til you get home. Sounds like a fun trip!
Old 09-14-2013, 06:55 PM
Rex Kramer-Thrill Seeker
SuperBike

Cool thanks for holding onto these frame sliders for me. I seriously just want them for when I'm not around my bike and some putz decides to tip it over or...I accidentally drop it in the garage...again