Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

race tech valves for sale, never installed

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 03:34 PM
Superstock

blamecanada is on a distinguished road
race tech valves for sale, never installed

both compression (GR-2) and rebound (HFR Race) for sale...when the local shop took apart the forks they discovered someone "customized" them before but did a shitty job and drilled a bunch of holes so it's impossible to install the race tech kit.

they did some custom re-valving and got me lots more low speed damping but weren't able to get me enough rebound for my spring rate (I can feel it get a little twitchy when I hit bumps at high speed).

ANYWAYS...

I paid around 180 and 170 for these sets each...willing to let them go for 150 each, so 300 total if you want both the compression and rebound valving.

I'll ship anywhere in the continental US...Canada as well if you pay the "extra" shipping costs (don't worry, I am fine with using USPS so you don't get screwed over by UPS or Fedex brokerage fees and what not). This stuff is really small so it's not going to cost very much to ship it.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:10 PM
Back Marker

HawkRider98 is on a distinguished road
What weight rider were these tuned for and do you have the valving access codes?
Old 01-18-2012, 06:19 PM
Superstock

Originally Posted by HawkRider98
What weight rider were these tuned for and do you have the valving access codes?
It's a full kit...works for any weight rider. I have the sheet that tells you what methodology to use when adding shims, etc...

I ordered a fork spring as well but that isn't for sale as I'm using it.

Basically you buy the fork spring that matches your weight (race tech has a calculator on their website) then use the compression and rebound valves to match the spring.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:44 PM
Superstock

in case it wasn't clear in my earlier post...that is 300 shipped anywhere in the US...unless you live somewhere that will cost me eleventy billion dollars to ship to for some strange reason, in which case I'll let you know.