Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

PARTS FOR SALE!

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 10:11 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
PARTS FOR SALE!

So over time I've been building up a bunch of nice parts with the intention of building a second superhawk. However I'm having a hard enough time getting mine finished and with several financial and other obligations looming in the near future I've decided to sell most of this stuff off. I thought it would be nice to list the stuff here before I throw it up on ebay, and considering that I've noticed some slim pickin's for parts on there lately I may have something you need. I'll list fair prices for stuff based on what I've seen like parts sell for. Please only if you're serious...I have bought, sold, given away, and even let folks borrow stuff on here, all with good results. Please also check out my ebay user id 90btabss, and check out my perfect feedback. I'll give my phone number to anyone serious as well. None of this stuff is off my personal bike but I'd be happy to put any of it on it. Plus everything is guaranteed to make you happy per my description or I'll take it back and refund you your money. Fair enough? I'd love to be able to give all this stuff away but I can't afford to. Anyone who's dealt with me before let the newbies and others know I'm legit...

As a heads up I also I have a kick *** stock swingarm w/ 900rr brace that's been polished (main spar and brace, left the inside alone for ease in cleaning as well as the rough front part by the pivots). It also has been modded to use the 900rr caliper bracket which is included and is a straight bolt on to your bike, and allows the use of your stock caliper. In addition I have a really nice 6 spoke 900rr rear wheel that was recently powdercoated in a semi gloss black and given new bearings. The wheel also comes with a nice rotor and a brand new 43 tooth 520 vortex sprocket. Matches the 6 spoke rc51 front wheel very nice for anyone who has done a front end swap. I am currently installing an sp2 arm and ONCE EVERYTHING FITS PROPERLY I'll sell it but the line starts now... I had to get some more welding done and I should have it back in the next couple weeks. That will be $300 for the swingarm w/ caliper bracket. $150 for the wheel, rotor, sprocket, & spacers. Also have the pivot bolt and the axle whoever needs them.

Okay so here goes, have some other stuff (including a nice set of front forks and triples with new seals and fresh fluid SOLD SOLD SOLD) but I'll start with these items...all prices are plus shipping from 33426 and adding insurance is also recommended. I'll be posting pics of everything asap...

NICE red tank. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! NO dings or dents of any kind. A few MINOR marks/scratches in the clearcoat (it's not rash or crash damage), you'd have to look close or know they're there in the first place to see any of them. Very minor. TINY chip by the cap which was touched up, one along the bottom edge lip, and few on the back edge lip that go under the seat so who cares. It is not crash damage or damage period. Just from normal everyday use. Tank will not photograph any different from a new one...I've waxed it a few times and the paint is beautiful. Comes with the petcock, valve and cap. I'm **** and my bike is mint with all brand new bodywork and I'd be pretty happy with this tank on my bike. Only downside is the asshat who sold it to me flaked out on the key so you have to get a locksmith to open it and get a key or swap caps. $250. For a new one Delray Powersports wants $730 something. Ronayers.com gets a more reasonable but still insane $544.39. Haven't seen one on ebay in a long time but they usually go for @ $300 for a real nice one like this.

NICE left and right radiators. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! Right side of course includes the fan. Also have the two crossover hoses whoever needs them first say so I'll throw them in plus 3 clamps. $125 for the right side with fan, $100 for the left side. Ronayers.com gets $345.50 for the right and $261.60 for the left.

NICE set of gauges. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! Only 5580 miles! Front cover looks great. All bulbs and gauges work. Rear white plastic in the back looks like had a small crack on one of the ears which was repaired-no one can see it it's a non issue. $419.85 on ronayers. I've seen a set with unknown mileage go for almost $300 not long ago on ebay. Try $150 for these...

NICE fairing/cowl stay. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! No issues, clean and straight. 176.34 on ronayers. $125.

NICE stock chain and sprockets. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!Cleaned and look almost new. Only a couple thousand EASY miles. $40.

NICE pair of 954 clip ons. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! They're like poor mans helibars for anyone running 50mm forks... $50

NICE pair of galfer lines for RC51. SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! One little pinch in the clear coating, which I immediately did the same to my new ones, otherwise look new. Come with banjo bolts and washers. Came with my calipers and I don't need them. 25 and 28 inches long for those wondering...$50

NICE headlight. SOLD SOLD SOLD Ronayers gets 200.31. $125.

I have a VERY nice looking Colorado CLEAN TITLE 1999 SUPERHAWK frame-SOLD SOLD SOLD 8,600 miles. Title's signed by the previous owner and ready to turn over to you. No dings, dents, rash. Just about mint cosmetically. It was sold to me as straight and perfect...HOWEVER it is missing the little upper fairing mount on the left side and it has a hairline crack in the weld on the neck on the left side. Both are easy weld repairs. I would also recommend getting the frame computracked once you're done putting it together. They get $150 to check it out and it's well worth the piece of mind. I'll let it go for $250...
Attached Thumbnails PARTS FOR SALE!-braceswingarm1.jpg   PARTS FOR SALE!-braceswingarm2.jpg   PARTS FOR SALE!-braceswingarm3.jpg   PARTS FOR SALE!-tank1.jpg   PARTS FOR SALE!-tank2.jpg  

Last edited by captainchaos; 05-07-2008 at 03:34 PM.
Old 01-01-2008, 10:14 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

more tank pics...
Attached Thumbnails PARTS FOR SALE!-tank3.jpg   PARTS FOR SALE!-tank4.jpg   PARTS FOR SALE!-tank5.jpg   PARTS FOR SALE!-tank6.jpg   PARTS FOR SALE!-tank7.jpg  

Last edited by captainchaos; 01-01-2008 at 10:26 AM.
Old 01-01-2008, 10:15 AM
Back Marker

DrPepper is on a distinguished road
maybe interested in frame if you still have it on the 15th i want it
Old 01-01-2008, 10:19 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Okay this stuff is first come first serve. I take paypal or I'll take checks or money order. Just hit me up when you're ready...thanks...more pics....
Attached Thumbnails PARTS FOR SALE!-tank8.jpg   PARTS FOR SALE!-tank9.jpg   PARTS FOR SALE!-leftrad1.jpg   PARTS FOR SALE!-leftrad2.jpg   PARTS FOR SALE!-hoses.jpg  

Last edited by captainchaos; 01-01-2008 at 10:34 AM.
Old 01-01-2008, 10:34 AM
SuperBike
SuperBike

Gregw is on a distinguished road
Hi Cap'n,
I'm interested in the clipons, What kind of rise do they have?
Old 01-01-2008, 10:41 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Hey Greg, it's about 3 in from the bottom of the clamp to the top of the bar & @ 2in from the top of the clamp to the top of the bar. And as you can see they have a downward bend from there...hope this helps...
Attached Thumbnails PARTS FOR SALE!-954clipons.jpg  
Old 01-01-2008, 10:51 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Here are some more pics...right rad/fan, gauges, fairing stay...
Attached Thumbnails PARTS FOR SALE!-rightrad1.jpg   PARTS FOR SALE!-rightrad2.jpg   PARTS FOR SALE!-gauges1.jpg   PARTS FOR SALE!-gauges2.jpg   PARTS FOR SALE!-stay.jpg  

Last edited by captainchaos; 01-01-2008 at 10:59 AM.
Old 01-01-2008, 10:57 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

chain & sprockets, galfers (they are 25 and 28 inches long by the way), headlight...
Attached Thumbnails PARTS FOR SALE!-chainsprockets.jpg   PARTS FOR SALE!-rc51braided.jpg   PARTS FOR SALE!-headlight.jpg  
Old 01-01-2008, 11:09 AM
SuperBike
SuperBike

Originally Posted by captainchaos
...hope this helps...
Sure does, thanks. Sending PM shortly. (I'm a slow typist)
Old 01-01-2008, 12:05 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Okay everybody I'll be back tonight so just post replys or keep sending pm's and I'll get back to everyone. If anyone needs pics of the frame if Dr Pepper doesn't take it I can take those and I'll get pics of the forks/triples and list those up in the next few days. As I said they have fresh fluid and seals and were from a 954 front end swap, not a crash...Happy New Year to everyone and your families!
Old 01-01-2008, 02:52 PM
Escape Reality
SuperSport

calitoz is on a distinguished road
didn't buy from Beau but dealing with him was a pleasure. I am sure he WILL treat you right.
Old 01-01-2008, 03:19 PM
The Hypno-Toad
Superstock
Superstock

Kendrick is on a distinguished road
I don't think captains reputation needs any help, but I got a perfect front fender off him at a fair price. He's a good guy to deal with.

Kendrick
Old 01-01-2008, 04:27 PM
Superstock

Killemall is on a distinguished road
PM sent for the right radiator.
Old 01-01-2008, 09:30 PM
MotoGP

superhawk22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Beau, sell me my fairing back would ya. j/k
Old 01-01-2008, 09:43 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Nope sorry Mike it's perfectly happy on my bike where it belongs lol! Thanks much Lou, Kendrick and Mike! Hey Mike how 'bout that swingarm? I still owe you a good deal don't I? And where's Greg I know he was talking about one. I know you all might not like the polish but that's an easy fix...
Old 01-01-2008, 09:45 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Clip ons are sold!
Old 01-01-2008, 10:31 PM
MotoGP

superhawk22 is an unknown quantity at this point
If I had the money I'd take that and the tank, things are tough right now maybe if I run into a pot at the end of the rainbow. I do have a birthday coming up though hmm.
Old 01-02-2008, 12:10 AM
KindredGhost
Back Marker

KindredGhost is on a distinguished road
I call dibs on the chain and sprocket! I just messaged you via myspace btw chaos.

KG
Old 01-02-2008, 03:57 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Hey KG, hmmm didn't get anything on myspace, just send me a pm here and they're yours. I feel ya Mike like I said I wish I could give this stuff away but I need the $ too which is why I'm selling it all...
Old 01-02-2008, 04:10 AM
SuperBike

drew_c14 is on a distinguished road
How much for the Taurus? LOL j/k
Old 01-02-2008, 02:33 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Originally Posted by drew_c14
How much for the Taurus? LOL j/k
VERY FUNNY the cliTAURUS is NOT FOR SALE LOL I knew as soon as I noticed I got it in one of the pics that someone would get me on that!
Old 01-02-2008, 04:00 PM
Squid

quiksliver is on a distinguished road
Talking FAIRING MOUNTS

Was wondering if u had the right hand upper fairing mount that goes right behind th radiator, i downed my 2000 shawk and the fairing is ok but with out that mount th fairing rattles on the radiator and i figure its a matter of time before i have a leak, could ya help me out?
Old 01-02-2008, 06:00 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

I don't have any for sale, sorry. I did see a set of three, not sure which was missing, for sale on ebay recently but now I can't find them. Check out ronayers.com on the online microfiche under "cowl" they only get @ $11 for the one you need if you can't find one anywhere else. Hope that helps...
Old 01-04-2008, 10:40 AM
Moderate-whore
MotoGP

Randman is on a distinguished road
Hey Capt, Do you have a left handed throttle catch for the down side rotory gurder? I need one in a bad way!

Old 01-04-2008, 01:48 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Originally Posted by kickinchicken996
Hey Capt, Do you have a left handed throttle catch for the down side rotory gurder? I need one in a bad way!

Why did you wait 'till now to ask me? I just sold it and the dealer is discontinuing them! I do still have the magnaspark unit for the flux capacitor if you need one.
Old 01-04-2008, 01:49 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Right side radiator is sold! I still have the fan though if anyone needs it.
Old 01-12-2008, 05:53 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

fairing stay sold, gauges sold.
Old 01-13-2008, 08:07 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

tank sold, galfer rc51 lines sold, left rad pending payment, chain and sprockets pending payment. Headlight is still available. Braced swingarm and rear wheel still available. I'll be posting a few pics of the frame for the couple folks that asked and were interested... I also have a mint stock front end (forks, triples and axle)that I can also post pics of, including close ups of the mint lowers with none of the common chipping. New seals and fluid from a 954 front end swap, not a wreck $250. Thank you all
Old 01-17-2008, 06:53 PM
SuperBike
SuperBike

Got the clipons today - sweet. Thanks Cap'n
Old 01-17-2008, 07:28 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Originally Posted by Gregw
Got the clipons today - sweet. Thanks Cap'n
Awesome, thank you.