Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

Parting Some Things Out - Nice Stuff

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2011, 11:08 AM
Squid

LovemyHawk007 is on a distinguished road
Parting Some Things Out - Nice Stuff

LSL 1.5" rise (anodized black) Clip-ons w/ Gold LSL Bars (50mm) - $200 for the set, cost almost $300 new. They saw roughly 20 miles of riding.

New Chain, new front and Rear Sprockets (-1/+2), chain fits, comes with master link, was installed and again, has like 20 miles of riding. -$150

Venhill Lines - Orange in color, comes with the stainless banjos, again 20 miles on them, Dual Front brake and Clutch line - $100

T-Rex Sliders - $60 never down

There's a whole bike there, if you need something, just ask. I've got the aluminum velocity stacks and my carbs tuned perfectly to them, bunch of different needle configurations including a pair of stock needles and facotry pro needles too, um, pretty nice black tank, ect, ect...

Hit me up with any questions. Won't be able to get pictures up until next tuesday but all the parts are in pretty good to new condition.

Thanks

Almost forgot, I can take paypal, and all prices won't include shipping but I also don't see why everything listed above wouldn't fit in at least one of the flat rate boxes the post office provides, so add, 5, 12, or 21 to the total.

Oh, my Mig, carbon fiber, high mount pipes are up for sale too. Not sure on the price so we'll go ahead and see what sort of offers I get on them. They come with the mid pipe which will be sand blasted to new condition prior to being shipped out, just a fun project that got started prior to this posting... Taking HIGH offers on these BAD pipes, they sound almost perfect!

Last edited by LovemyHawk007; 11-24-2011 at 11:12 AM.
Old 11-24-2011, 11:58 AM
Squid

able2able is on a distinguished road
Looking for left fairing, stock clip on bars, turn signal lights, front wheel and passenger seat cover

Many thanks

J
Old 11-24-2011, 12:40 PM
Back Marker

Partsman is an unknown quantity at this point
Stock Slip ons

Originally Posted by able2able
Looking for left fairing, stock clip on bars, turn signal lights, front wheel and passenger seat cover

Many thanks

J

Last edited by Partsman; 12-05-2011 at 02:46 PM.
Old 11-24-2011, 02:05 PM
Squid

Originally Posted by Partsman
I have two sets of 1998 silver 30.00 a set
one set of Black 2005..............60.00 a set
one set VFR bars...silver..........60.00 a set

Yo, partsman, don't you have your own thread to sell stuff in? I get it, but really? Anyhow, I don't have any of them stock from end stuff, sorry man, better go to PARTSMAN! lmfao, wear a P on your shirt, dude?
Old 11-24-2011, 04:05 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
PM sent on the tank. If it's original black w/red logo off a '99 I may be interested. Thanks.
Old 11-24-2011, 06:19 PM
Squid

Originally Posted by captainchaos
PM sent on the tank. If it's original black w/red logo off a '99 I may be interested. Thanks.

Hey, it's the color scheme you want, but off a 01' which will fit however. 98-01 and 01-05 ; ) Check your PM for other, more specific details brother man!`
Old 11-25-2011, 05:13 PM
aja
SuperSport

aja is on a distinguished road
Do you have a finned r/r?
Old 11-25-2011, 07:42 PM
SuperSport

zmaniv is on a distinguished road
How about the swing arm?
Pics and a price on the migs?
Old 11-26-2011, 09:52 AM
Squid

Originally Posted by aja
Do you have a finned r/r?

Sure do.... Offer?
Old 11-26-2011, 10:59 AM
Squid

Originally Posted by zmaniv
How about the swing arm?
Pics and a price on the migs?

taking offer's on the mig's once I get the pics up, hopefully on monday. There's you and one more guy interested thus far. Not sure I want to part with the swingarm, frame, front end, or a couple other parts, just yet. We'll see what kind of money I can raise, seems to be some decent interest! Thanks btw, for that everyone, Pics soon!
Old 11-28-2011, 08:33 AM
Squid

Hey guys, got z camera, pics today!

So far I'll snap the;

Pipes, R/R, and tank.

of course, I'll do the LSL clipons and a few other bits. I've also got an LSL Streetfighter headlight for 50mm forks, the mounting brackets however, can be bought in 43mm, the thing was $400+ new, looks like OEM from suzuki or something, VERY high quality stuff, anyone that's interested in a dope *** streetfighter headlight might want to drop some coin on it, I'll let it go for $300 plus shipping, it's literally brand new, 20 miles of use!
Old 11-28-2011, 02:19 PM
Squid

Red face PICS!!!!

Here they are guys! In no particular order, they'll be coming for a while, will let you know when the last one is uploaded!
Attached Thumbnails Parting Some Things Out - Nice Stuff-midpipe01.jpg   Parting Some Things Out - Nice Stuff-tank01.jpg   Parting Some Things Out - Nice Stuff-tank02.jpg   Parting Some Things Out - Nice Stuff-tank03.jpg  
Old 11-28-2011, 02:25 PM
Squid

More!

mas el pictorails, eh?
Attached Thumbnails Parting Some Things Out - Nice Stuff-midpipe01.jpg   Parting Some Things Out - Nice Stuff-mig01.jpg   Parting Some Things Out - Nice Stuff-mig02.jpg   Parting Some Things Out - Nice Stuff-sf_lsl_02.jpg   Parting Some Things Out - Nice Stuff-streetfighter-light-lsl_01.jpg  

Old 11-28-2011, 03:02 PM
Squid

mas pics

mas
Attached Thumbnails Parting Some Things Out - Nice Stuff-axels-sliders.jpg   Parting Some Things Out - Nice Stuff-chain.jpg   Parting Some Things Out - Nice Stuff-dr-honda-stacks.jpg   Parting Some Things Out - Nice Stuff-lsl-clipons-grips.jpg   Parting Some Things Out - Nice Stuff-mosfet_rr.jpg  

Old 11-28-2011, 03:05 PM
Squid

mas mas mas

mas
Attached Thumbnails Parting Some Things Out - Nice Stuff-pilanposts.jpg   Parting Some Things Out - Nice Stuff-stock-bars.jpg   Parting Some Things Out - Nice Stuff-stock-ignition.jpg   Parting Some Things Out - Nice Stuff-stock-parts-02.jpg   Parting Some Things Out - Nice Stuff-stock-parts.jpg  

Old 11-28-2011, 03:09 PM
Squid

mas mas mas mas, jeez

whoa, buy some of my chit guys!

Paypal is ready to go!
Attached Thumbnails Parting Some Things Out - Nice Stuff-speedo.jpg   Parting Some Things Out - Nice Stuff-stock-bars.jpg   Parting Some Things Out - Nice Stuff-stock-ignition.jpg   Parting Some Things Out - Nice Stuff-stock-parts-02.jpg   Parting Some Things Out - Nice Stuff-fork-sinch-bolts_sh_oem.jpg  

Old 11-28-2011, 03:11 PM
Squid

That's a wrap on the pics people!

Hit me up with offers!
Attached Thumbnails Parting Some Things Out - Nice Stuff-jets-needles.jpg   Parting Some Things Out - Nice Stuff-group-shot01.jpg   Parting Some Things Out - Nice Stuff-venhill_clutch.jpg   Parting Some Things Out - Nice Stuff-venhill01.jpg  
Old 11-28-2011, 06:48 PM
Back Marker

asdf33 is on a distinguished road
what are you asking for the gauge cluster? how many miles on it? thanks.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:49 PM
Squid

Not sure, what are they going for on ebay? Think 24k miles or so...

Make an offer man!

Ebay @ 199.99\

Forum - $125 = Shipping?

Last edited by LovemyHawk007; 11-29-2011 at 12:14 AM.
Old 11-29-2011, 11:45 AM
Squid

Pesky_Dingo is on a distinguished road
Front bracket

Hello,
Is the frame bracket/mount for the mirrors/gauges tweeked at all or is it strait? How much for that?
Thanks, Dustin
Old 11-30-2011, 12:09 PM
Squid

Originally Posted by Pesky_Dingo
Hello,
Is the frame bracket/mount for the mirrors/gauges tweeked at all or is it strait? How much for that?
Thanks, Dustin

It's honestly tweaked, but slightly. When i bought the bike the plastic around the headlight lined up and fit, I'd say about an hour of fine adjustment with a rubber mallet and you'd have it perfect. IDK on price? $20-$25 plus shipping?
Old 11-30-2011, 12:10 PM
Squid

Originally Posted by asdf33
what are you asking for the gauge cluster? how many miles on it? thanks.

Hey man, I was thinking since I'll never use it again, $75 and the $5.95 or whatever the small priority box costs?
Old 12-01-2011, 09:14 AM
Squid

Pesky_Dingo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LovemyHawk007
It's honestly tweaked, but slightly. When i bought the bike the plastic around the headlight lined up and fit, I'd say about an hour of fine adjustment with a rubber mallet and you'd have it perfect. IDK on price? $20-$25 plus shipping?
Thats what Ive been trying to do to mine. I was hoping to find a strait one for a decent price before I take the plunge and chop off the mirror mounts and weld them back on.
Old 12-01-2011, 09:58 AM
Administrator
MotoGP

E.Marquez is on a distinguished road
Nice pile of parts Im sure they will go well here. BUT.. Rule number 1 counts... as much as 2-4.. So post prices for all of it.. Im sure you'll do fine

1. Post a price. Say if shipping is extra or included in price.

2. All sales will be through PMs. No email addys or Paypal addys are to be posted. The seller is responsible to sell the item to the first responder if the deal works out. If not then it will go to the next person who sends a PM, and so on.

3. eBay links may be posted, however the seller must post a price here and be willing to end the eBay auction early for Superhawkforum.com members.

4. Failure to follow the above rules could result in the post being removed and/or loss of privileges to use the Classified forum.

Originally Posted by LovemyHawk007
LSL 1.5" rise (anodized black) Clip-ons w/ Gold LSL Bars (50mm) - $200 for the set, cost almost $300 new. They saw roughly 20 miles of riding.

New Chain, new front and Rear Sprockets (-1/+2), chain fits, comes with master link, was installed and again, has like 20 miles of riding. -$150

Venhill Lines - Orange in color, comes with the stainless banjos, again 20 miles on them, Dual Front brake and Clutch line - $100

T-Rex Sliders - $60 never down

There's a whole bike there, if you need something, just ask. I've got the aluminum velocity stacks and my carbs tuned perfectly to them, bunch of different needle configurations including a pair of stock needles and facotry pro needles too, um, pretty nice black tank, ect, ect...

Hit me up with any questions. Won't be able to get pictures up until next tuesday but all the parts are in pretty good to new condition.

Thanks

Almost forgot, I can take paypal, and all prices won't include shipping but I also don't see why everything listed above wouldn't fit in at least one of the flat rate boxes the post office provides, so add, 5, 12, or 21 to the total.

Oh, my Mig, carbon fiber, high mount pipes are up for sale too. Not sure on the price so we'll go ahead and see what sort of offers I get on them. They come with the mid pipe which will be sand blasted to new condition prior to being shipped out, just a fun project that got started prior to this posting... Taking HIGH offers on these BAD pipes, they sound almost perfect!

Last edited by E.Marquez; 12-01-2011 at 10:02 AM.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:46 PM
Squid

Originally Posted by E.Marquez
Nice pile of parts Im sure they will go well here. BUT.. Rule number 1 counts... as much as 2-4.. So post prices for all of it.. Im sure you'll do fine

1. Post a price. Say if shipping is extra or included in price.

2. All sales will be through PMs. No email addys or Paypal addys are to be posted. The seller is responsible to sell the item to the first responder if the deal works out. If not then it will go to the next person who sends a PM, and so on.

3. eBay links may be posted, however the seller must post a price here and be willing to end the eBay auction early for Superhawkforum.com members.

4. Failure to follow the above rules could result in the post being removed and/or loss of privileges to use the Classified forum.

Totally fair enough my man! The reason i said I was taking offers on the migs is simply because I'm not totally certain about what they're worth??????

If it's not too much of a trouble, I've finals to prepare for tonight, well, play catch up anyhow because finals are right around the corner. But I can promise to go through exactly what's there, use some common websites for comparative pricing and have a part/price list up within 24 hours?

Definitely don't want to break the rules, I just don't have the time to sort through it until tomorrow afternoon. Anyhow, sale is on pause guys, want to make sure the rules are being followed so that everything goes smoothly. I'll also take a better look at the TOU and tailor the new price/part list accordingly.

Best - LMH007
Old 12-05-2011, 02:45 PM
Back Marker

Partsman is an unknown quantity at this point
My Bad!!

I really wasn't thinking about it man!...I put the word out on my end about some of your parts......Sometimes the fingers work faster than the brain... ....
Old 12-05-2011, 07:23 PM
Squid

No worries mang! Nice talking to you today....

So here's some prices guys -

954 front axle - $30 shipped

SH front axle - $25 shipped

K & N Air Filter w/ used once (nearly full) bottles of Filter oil and cleaner, both K an N brand - Filters are ~ $80 on fleabay, the bottles of cleaner/oil cost 12.95+ tax each,
Filter only (freshly cleaned/oiled for you - $55 + shipping
Cleaner/Oil - $10 per bottle or $15 for both,
Filter/Cleaner/Oil - $70, I pay shipping.

Venhill Braided lines -
Dual Front lines only - $80
Clutch line only - $40
All three lines, clutch and dual front brake - $110 (and SS banjos/hardware)
- Paid $178 and some change for these guys, they look SICK

Clutch cover - $65 shipped (Never Down)

Migs (all hardware included, high mount carbon, tabs intact) - $325 + shipping OBO - But please, let's be reasonable, they don't make them any longer and they're all still together/parts there, this, I was told, was screaming price for these pipes, highmount hardware included, they look oh so sick, sorry to see them go! - SOLD SOLD SOLD - 1971aachaos

Front fairing stay - slightly tweaked, but everything lined up when removed - $20 +shipping - Sold - Thanks saige!!!!

Speedo w 24,xxx miles - $125 shipped OBO

SH 43mm triple and steering stem - $65 shipped

Ignition coils w/ lug wires - (2001) - $30 + 4.95 shipping

Dr. Honda Short Velocity Stacks - $100 shipped

Stock Velocity stacks (plastic ones) - $15 shipped

Stock RR (x1) and one Mosfet RR - $50 for the Pair - SOLD SOLD SOLD Thanks Partsman! You're the man, man.

Black Tank - $175 plus shipping - No varnish build up, a couple belt buckle scratches, NO DENT OR DINGS

TRex Frame Sliders - $50 bux - SHIPPED, man ; P SOLD SOLD SOLD - Thanks zmaniv!!!!
Oh, stock bars, right one very very slightly bent, barely noticable to the eye, only after careful exam did I determine it was bent - The ultra cool red grip is complimentary, on only one - $20 + 4.95 ship box if they fit and 10.95(???) ship box if they don't.

Stock OEM needles, installed, shimmed and played with, didn't like the way they ran, basically brand new, think I paid $20 ea, how about $25 for the pair, shipped.

Main jets, not sure the size - FREE - you pay shipping

Brand new fork sinch (proper name??) bolts that tighten bottom of fork to front wheel axle - Remember paying either 6.96 or 12.95 each? \
Um, $10 shipped (not priority)

Any questions please let me know, should be monitoring the thread a bit more inthe coming days. Best - LMH007

Hit me up people!

Last edited by LovemyHawk007; 12-09-2011 at 09:27 AM.
Old 12-06-2011, 06:42 AM
Squid

Oh, I also wanted to add -

LSL Clipons w 1.5" rise - black Anodized - 50 mm - $150 shipped
LSL Clipon Bars (gold Anodized) - $40 shipped
or $185 of both, shipped. Cost me over $300 new, 20 miles on them.
PENDING SALE - REDVTR1000

LSL StreetFighter headlight - 50mm fork mounting brackets, new ones (43/45mm) can be had for 19.95 @ any moto shop with a parts unlimited catalouge - Paid over $400
PRICE - $275 - plus $11.95 or 10.95 (not sure what they cost anymore) priority box. This thing is sick, machined, black anodized mounting hardware looks sick with the clipons....

Last edited by LovemyHawk007; 12-06-2011 at 02:00 PM.
Old 12-06-2011, 08:54 AM
SuperSport

1971allchaos is on a distinguished road
PM sent in responce to your PM-
Old 12-06-2011, 02:00 PM
Squid

Originally Posted by 1971allchaos
PM sent in responce to your PM-
Pm to your pm about my pm ;D

Quick Reply: Parting Some Things Out - Nice Stuff