Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

No longer Available TMBmotorsport CCT's now. No longer Available

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 09:15 AM
VTR Firestormer!
Squid

dunneyboi is on a distinguished road
Good to here your okay truck...when your recovered put me down for a set of yellow ones please if not il have a set in black if that makes it easier for you as there all ready done... let me know... take care.
Old 05-20-2009, 08:43 PM
Superstock

dshakes is on a distinguished road
Duuuuuude! The knee is gnarly for sure. Bummer. I got bit in the face by a dog once, tore my lip in half in the corner and bit through the bottom one. When they ask about insurance i moved the towel and bled all over thier counter and floor! No more questions after that, just stitches. I paid for a set of yellow but if its easier to send black or red bro whatever is cool. Hope you heal up soon.
Old 05-20-2009, 10:21 PM
Squid

pzurek18 is on a distinguished road
ya man good thing your doing alright, keep it strong and whenever your all set ill be down for a red pair, thanks alot, heal up quick

take care
Old 05-21-2009, 10:08 AM
Back Marker

01SuperChicken is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by pzurek18
ya man good thing your doing alright, keep it strong and whenever your all set ill be down for a red pair, thanks alot, heal up quick

take care
I'll take a red pair as well.

OUCH! I had ACL surgery couple years ago....similar looking knee....but at least I had Vicodin and Tylenol3 to ease the hurt.
Old 05-22-2009, 07:16 AM
SuperBike

HRCA#1 is on a distinguished road
Truck,,it's none of my business but if your a veteran grab your DD214 and get your *** to the nearest VA Hospital. There is a simple means test but if you have no insurance they'll probably take you on the spot (make sure you have DD214 and ID).

A few years ago I got divorced and to make a long story short my ex was supposed to pay for health insurance and me the car insurance till the divorce was final. Well I did and she didn't. So of course when I needed it I didn't have it and worse now that I had a condition I couldn't get insurance.

My doctor of 20+ years didn't want to treat me on the cuff and he suggested the VA. Now I'm a Viet Vet and my last dealings with VA where 30+ years ago..man have they changed!!! I can honestly say I've gotten some of the best treatment money can buy and at no cost to me.

So Truck I hope your a vet and if the anyone else reading this is, go to VA.Gov and sign up!!
Old 05-22-2009, 10:04 AM
SuperBike

JamieDaugherty is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by HRCA#1
Truck,,it's none of my business but if your a veteran grab your DD214 and get your *** to the nearest VA Hospital. There is a simple means test but if you have no insurance they'll probably take you on the spot (make sure you have DD214 and ID).

A few years ago I got divorced and to make a long story short my ex was supposed to pay for health insurance and me the car insurance till the divorce was final. Well I did and she didn't. So of course when I needed it I didn't have it and worse now that I had a condition I couldn't get insurance.

My doctor of 20+ years didn't want to treat me on the cuff and he suggested the VA. Now I'm a Viet Vet and my last dealings with VA where 30+ years ago..man have they changed!!! I can honestly say I've gotten some of the best treatment money can buy and at no cost to me.

So Truck I hope your a vet and if the anyone else reading this is, go to VA.Gov and sign up!!

Yeah, something sounds shady to me. Besides the veteran thing, I've never heard of a Hospital turning someone away. Hippocratic oath and all that. I know, that's supposed to be life-and-death, but still. It seems to me that my health insurance costs a lot because of the people who get treated and don't have any coverage.

There is something about this guy's story that just doesn't quite add up.... IMHO.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:16 AM
MotoGP

lazn is on a distinguished road
http://findahealthcenter.hrsa.gov/

Federally-funded health centers care for you, even if you have no health insurance. You pay what you can afford, based on your income. Health centers provide

1. checkups when you're well
2. treatment when you're sick
3. complete care when you're pregnant
4. immunizations and checkups for your children
5. dental care and prescription drugs for your family
6. mental health and substance abuse care if you need it

Health centers are in most cities and many rural areas. Type in your address and click the 'Find Health Centers' button to find health centers near you.

Please contact the health center to schedule an appointment or find out if the health center may provide services even closer to you.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:19 AM
I could ride in
SuperBike

LineArrayNut is on a distinguished road
Jamie,

It happens to alot of us. Even those who come from good families, or who previously were well off. He's too young to be a vet. And you have to be bleeding (practically) to get a private hospital to admit you w/out insurance. Public hospitals will triage you and if you walk in, you WILL NOT get treated w/out insurance until everyone is treated who is bleeding - practically never in a big city. So I can say that when my Crohn's disease flared up as a student (very minimal student insurance) I got NO HELP AT ALL. Are you going to call my story a fish story that doesn't add up? 12 hours at a city hospital with a 210/140 BP. They asked me what was wrong with me. I said, "acute Crohn's disease attack". They said, "you're just here to get drugs". I guess you and they think alike?

Kind Regards,

Jack

Last edited by LineArrayNut; 05-22-2009 at 11:14 AM.
Old 05-22-2009, 10:50 AM
SuperBike

Jamie,

Are you refering to my story or Trucks!? In my case I may have been able to afford the insurance but no one would cover me because of what then was determined to be a pre-existing condition (Type2 Diabetes Melitus). The fact is they were happy to get rid of me because I was diagnosed with the onset before the ex and I split.

I Trucks case I'll take the man at his word unless I have some facts to the contrary. You should probably do the same.

As far as being to young to be a Vet, I assume your referring to Truck. I went in on April 4th 1970 and got an early out in Jan 72. I was 18 1/2 when I went in and 20 1/2 when I got out. How old do you think one has to be to be a Veteran!?
Old 05-22-2009, 11:15 AM
I could ride in
SuperBike

LineArrayNut is on a distinguished road
I'm pretty sure truck's still a teenager, lol
Old 05-22-2009, 12:19 PM
geezer
SuperSport
SuperSport

oahu hawk is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LineArrayNut
I'm pretty sure truck's still a teenager, lol
Truck turned 20 a few months ago...
Old 05-22-2009, 07:29 PM
SuperBike

Well thanks for the info on Truck I didn't have any idea of his age although as I pointed out he could well be a Vet at 20. Regardless, as I said I take a man at his word unless I have a valid reason not to.

If those comments were aimed at me I take exception. I may be getting free medical but my friends and I paid our premiums 39 years ago. On this Memorial day I would ask all who have not served to remember that!
Old 05-25-2009, 05:27 PM
MotoGP

ghopki1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by HRCA#1
Well thanks for the info on Truck I didn't have any idea of his age although as I pointed out he could well be a Vet at 20. Regardless, as I said I take a man at his word unless I have a valid reason not to.

If those comments were aimed at me I take exception. I may be getting free medical but my friends and I paid our premiums 39 years ago. On this Memorial day I would ask all who have not served to remember that!
And I cannot thank you enough for your service.

Thanks to all those who have served. I am forever grateful.
Old 05-31-2009, 06:36 PM
Back Marker

Kelevra is on a distinguished road
Hooo Yaaah, to all those who've served...
Truck, I hope your knee heals on the double..! I'll order a set when you up and at 'em, bro.
Old 06-01-2009, 06:42 AM
MotoGP

mikstr is on a distinguished road
E-mail sent for CCTs.....
Old 06-01-2009, 07:01 PM
Honducati
SuperSport

jbaxx is on a distinguished road
Trucker pulled through. Just got my CCT's today and they look great!
Old 06-01-2009, 07:19 PM
MotoGP

He was on-line this morning. Wish he'd answer his e-mails.....
Old 06-06-2009, 07:25 AM
VTR Firestormer!
Squid

Truck could i have a set in black or yellow please. Please get back to me asap my bike is in desperate need for them and would love to do business with you. The money is sitting here right now in my paypal ready for transaction. Hope to hear from you soon.
Old 06-06-2009, 06:25 PM
Squided
Back Marker

john3012 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by dunneyboi
Truck could i have a set in black or yellow please. Please get back to me asap my bike is in desperate need for them and would love to do business with you. The money is sitting here right now in my paypal ready for transaction. Hope to hear from you soon.
Same here! Email sent last week. Thanks. Black only please.
Old 06-07-2009, 11:06 AM
Superstock

dshakes is on a distinguished road
Hey truck, got the ccts in the mail. thanks. nice work!
Old 06-08-2009, 10:13 AM
VTR Firestormer!
Squid

Hi there truckinduc, just wondered if you recieved the payment okay and posted the CCM's today?
Old 06-08-2009, 03:02 PM
SuperBike

Truckinduc is on a distinguished road
Yep, they have shipped, along with mikstr's
Old 06-08-2009, 06:08 PM
MotoGP

Send me your Paypal info Truck so I can transfer you the money (or if someone else who bought CCTs can PM it to me (or confirm that it's TMBmotorsport@gmail.com) I will take of it... I like to pay things off quickly...).

cheers

Last edited by mikstr; 06-08-2009 at 06:16 PM.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:36 PM
Squided
Back Marker

john3012 is on a distinguished road
So what is the deal? Are people just paying him for them and he is shipping them out? Or should I keep waiting on a response to the email I sent, as per directions? Truck, anyone?
Old 06-09-2009, 09:03 AM
VTR Firestormer!
Squid

Thanks ever so much for your help truckinduc. Very much appreciated.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:32 PM
Squid

pauldast is on a distinguished road
I am interested in buying a set of black CCTs. Get back to me if you are taking orders. Good luck with the knee.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:57 PM
SuperBike

k-d-williams is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Truckinduc
Yep, they have shipped, along with mikstr's

Have mine shipped yet? Everytime i try to pm you i get this:
  1. Truckinduc has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
I have not got a pm from you since May 08,2009. Let me know, Doug.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:05 AM
Selling the Hawk!
Squid

BREWTOWNSH is on a distinguished road
Paid May 6th, arrived July 6th.

Last edited by BREWTOWNSH; 07-07-2009 at 07:43 AM.
Old 06-17-2009, 04:14 PM
MotoGP

Just got my red set today, thanks Truck!
Old 06-17-2009, 06:37 PM
MotoGP

nuhawk is on a distinguished road
nuhawk is still looking for his fork brace paid for back in March was it??? I have other work pending its arrival ETA???

Quick Reply: No longer Available TMBmotorsport CCT's now. No longer Available