Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

Marsee 15L Tank bag with Honda Corona Mount

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2011, 06:01 AM
Squid

Monster Hawk is on a distinguished road
Marsee 15L Tank bag with Honda Corona Mount

I have a brand new Marsee 15 L Tank bag for sale with the Honda corona tank ring. This is a little to big for me - I need something a little smaller for commuting

150 shipped

Clearly the best visual aid ever for a tank bag! Installed on Marsee 15 Liter tank bag is an injected molded 2.0 mm polycarbonate lid to provide ultra clear transparency to maps or other items stored in the Marsee tray. Polycarbonate is noted for its impact, strength, clarity, and resistance to the forces of nature. The Marsee tray is designed to hold communication and electronic gear, maps, etc. The Marsee tray helps protect such items from the elements of nature and places such items at the finger tips of the operator. The Marsee tray has two egress ports from the bottom of the tray plus two exit ports at the front of the tray. Base of bag zips off (Magnetic and Quick-Release versions only) for use when the entire tank bag is not needed. Select to add the optional Powerlet Electrical Kit to bring the power to the bag. Select this option when placing your order and we'll install it in your tankbag for you!

The Honda Corona ring will fit any Honda that has the bolt style fuel filler ring.

Costs $200 new.
Attached Thumbnails Marsee 15L Tank bag with Honda Corona Mount-marsee-15l.jpeg