Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

Ladies Jacket & Helmet

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 04:34 PM
Back Marker

F1 Fan in Nascar Land is an unknown quantity at this point
Ladies Jacket & Helmet

I bought these for my ex, and we only used them about 4 times and then I got the track bug and sold the street bike. Well I figured I mine as well sell them now. I have a perfect rating on ebay, even though this is not an ebay sale.

The pictures are not the best cause my brother just had a new born son and I had to use my buddies phone camera, but trust me there in perfect shape, and the colors are REALLY Sharpe (for a girl, unless you like pink alot!!)

I paid like $200 for the Joe Rocket Jacket (the pics do not do this jacket justice at all, its the same color as the helmet and they look great together, and around $125 for the ZR Performance helmet, its so perfect you can even see the reflection of my friend taking the shot. I am currently unemployed and have to get money asap, please make me a offer, for one or both, I will give ya a break if you buy both. I will figure out shipping later on and will not be charging for handling strickly postage and delivery confirmation, and insurance if you wish, but I will package nicely. Here is some info I found on the jacket

Features
Size Medium
100% WATERPROOF
Big Air™ Waterproof ventilation system patent pending
C.E. rated protectors in shoulders and elbows
Removable spine pad with pocket for optional C.E. spine protector
Removable insulated vest liner
Sure Fit™ adjustable waistband
Belt loops for pant attachment
8" zipper for pant attachment

Its really nice to have the liner so you can ride early in the year and it later in the year. It has I 8 vents on it for those really hot days.

The helmet is a size small and is in perfect shape too and is DOT snell approved, and comes in the original box with a sleeve liner to store the helmet in. Thanks guys and gals. Hope I get a job soon so I can see you guys even though I will probably come to watch even if I cant ride and I can help to, and I may rent my trailer out too, but thats a different story, but contact me if interested. Its a 8x6 open trailer with 15" rims and if you go to jmracing14.com/blog you may see it.

Here are the pics.

Name:  IMAG0155.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  40.8 KB

Name:  IMAG0154.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  41.6 KB

Name:  IMAG0152.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  37.8 KB

Last edited by F1 Fan in Nascar Land; 01-24-2011 at 04:50 PM.