Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

FS: Zenrails - Very Nice Luggage Racks

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 09:44 PM
Back Marker

RonVTR
FS: Zenrails - Very Nice Luggage Racks

** SOLD **
The Zenrails are difficult to find as they have gone out of business. These were very expensive when new (~$300.00). Maybe that's one of the reasons Zenrails went out of business. I purchased these new from a person that had grabbed-up all of the leftover stock a couple of years ago. They have only been used for one road trip.

Zerails are made of large diameter aluminum tubing attached to a plate that mounts between the footpeg support and the frame. They basically fill the space between the seat bodywork and the stock muffler location. The Zenrails are very solid when mounted and carry the weight low and away from the body plastic. They work very well and have much less affect on handleing than the Ventura Rack (I've owned both).

The set I'm selling include the backing plates. The backing plates I have found are not always included with the Zenrails. They are not scratched or damaged in any way. I'm selling these for $150 plus shipping.

I also have a set of Chase Harper soft luggage. It's older stuff but has no holes or scuffs. I have devised a mounting sistem that allows the bags to be installed/removed easily and quickly on/off the Zenrails. And they have been speed tested to 143 mph (indicated) :smile: . I'll include the bags and shipping for $200.

I do not belive the Zenrails will fit with high mount pipes.