SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   Classifieds (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/classifieds-32/)
-   -   FS: Superhawk (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/classifieds-32/fs-superhawk-8914/)

marmaladedad 07-20-2006 08:28 PM

$1200 cash, huh? That's a helluva deal. I can't guarantee how many pieces will actually make it to Tejas though.... ;)

Randman 07-20-2006 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by marmaladeboy
$1200 cash, huh? That's a helluva deal. I can't guarantee how many pieces will actually make it to Tejas though.... ;)

Ha....I knew you would come back with something like that.(tough negotiation)...Ok, so, $1250 and make it all the way in one piece, and you've got a deal....lol

marmaladedad 07-20-2006 08:44 PM

No problem! And when the cops show up for a reportedly stolen bike, just pretend you don't know. ;)

Randman 07-20-2006 08:56 PM

No problem! And when the cops show up for a reportedly stolen bike, just pretend you don't know. ;)

Really officer, the guy told me that this bike was his...Yes I know that I should have known better than to buy something from someone in Cali, but he was very convincing.... I didn't know any better, I was tricked, I was confussed, it wasn't my fault, really officer....

Ok, look, I can go as high as $1250.05 and that is streatching it....that nickle is gonna cost me big time with the ole lady....she is already ragging me about spending to much money on Hawk I this past month and a half...Imagine what kind of ass ream I would get buying another one....ok, ok, How bout $1251.00 lol :)

Seriously, $2500 should almost be a no brainer for this bike....I wish it were closer, I might truly take it off your hands for the track....Good luck with it....

marmaladedad 07-20-2006 09:05 PM

Hahaha, thanks for the good laughs. I hope to sell her soon, so I can pour more money down the drain on the KaTooM. ;)

Randman 07-20-2006 09:31 PM

Hahaha, thanks for the good laughs. I hope to sell her soon, so I can pour more money down the drain on the KaTooM. ;)

Sarcasm....IT's not just for breakfast anymore.....It is what I do.....LOL

CNI Dawg 07-21-2006 08:50 AM

After you get the 1000RR you will appreciate how forgiving & comfortable the Superhawk is.
Take it from one that just did the inline 4 transition (CBR600RR)
The RR bikes are harder to ride smoothly than the S'hawk.... but are insanely fast :D

marmaladedad 07-21-2006 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by CNI Dawg
After you get the 1000RR you will appreciate how forgiving & comfortable the Superhawk is.
Take it from one that just did the inline 4 transition (CBR600RR)
The RR bikes are harder to ride smoothly than the S'hawk.... but are insanely fast :D

Strangely enough, I purchased a bike on the other end of the spectrum - a KTM 450 SMR. Looks like I'll be doing the 'motard thing for a little bit.

I'm still looking for a 1000RR, but the prices are still high (given the summertime). I'll wait to see what rolls my way when it gets colder.