Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

FS: Harris rear sets rear set footpegs

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2019, 08:16 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
FS: Harris rear sets rear set footpegs

SOLD SOLD SOLD Have a set of Harris rearsets for sale. Can't really even remember how I ended up with them lol (probably a late night Ebay impulse buy). They do need a little TLC but should be fixable/useable. They have been down on both sides. What you see is what you get. They are relatively straight but will probably need a little tweaking once you mount them up to be perfectly straight. The left footpeg is obviously snapped off and the right is rashed but useable. The toepegs are angled for clearance but also have some rash but are still useable. I did find a place that sells replacement footpegs and toe pegs for these. Link is below. You'll also need to scare up some mounting hardware. I just don't have time for all this stuff lately (working 3 jobs and trying to thin the herd with all this stuff in the garage when I have time). Only want $50 (paypal family or please add the 3% fee as always) for them plus whatever the shipping is. Someone sent me a link for Gilles rearsets the other day and they're still available for nearly $600 so please understand what you're buying for $50 and that I'm assuming someone who's handy is the target here... Obviously sold as is. PM any other questions and thanks for looking. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Footpeg and Toepegs Sets for LUST Racing, HARRIS performance and Gilles Tooling rearsets - in black or silver | Controls | LustRacing.co.uk

Last edited by captainchaos; 01-17-2019 at 04:39 AM.
Old 01-07-2019, 07:14 AM
Administrator
MotoGP

E.Marquez is on a distinguished road
Let me ask one of my guys...he was asking me about rear sets for the bike next time its in.
Old 01-16-2019, 07:59 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Originally Posted by E.Marquez
Let me ask one of my guys...he was asking me about rear sets for the bike next time its in.
Thanks, appreciate that. I know they need some work but I don't want much either...
Old 01-17-2019, 04:39 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

SOLD SOLD SOLD