Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

F.S. Running 98 Hawk motor. complete

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 03:48 PM
Squid

omniouslink is on a distinguished road
F.S. Running 98 Hawk motor. complete

Selling a nice motor removed from a wrecked bike. Motor did not take damage. side covers on the motor are good. I was keeping it as a spare, but I dont think my current motor will ever give me problems. So this one is taking up needed space. does not come with starter or carbs. Just the motor. good compression, good trans. bolt in and go! Ill take 450 for it. plus crate cost. You take care of shipping or come pick it up in Raleigh NC.
Old 07-02-2008, 10:01 PM
RIP Zy! You will always be in our hearts.
SuperSport

Blue Ridge Boy is on a distinguished road
Do you happen to know what the mileage is on the motor?
Old 07-07-2008, 07:58 PM
Squid

about 8k if I remember right.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:21 PM
SuperBike

skokievtr is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by omniouslink
Selling a nice motor removed from a wrecked bike. Motor did not take damage. side covers on the motor are good. I was keeping it as a spare, but I dont think my current motor will ever give me problems. So this one is taking up needed space. does not come with starter or carbs. Just the motor. good compression, good trans. bolt in and go! Ill take 450 for it. plus crate cost. You take care of shipping or come pick it up in Raleigh NC.
If I had the moola I'd maybe jump on it but as it is, I have to send Stealy some $$ and am saving up to have Greg "do" my forks this winter.
Old 07-13-2008, 10:10 AM
Squid

Its amazing, about 2 years ago I was looking for a spare motor, and could not find one for less than 700 bucks. now I have a spare and cant find someone to buy it for 450. Its funny how things work like that. whenever you need something you cant find it, but as soon as you stop needing it. they pop up everywhere.
Motor is still available, Im going to post it on ebay soon, and I really dont want to do that. so if someone wants it speak up! I would rather sell on the forum than sell on ebay.
Old 07-13-2008, 10:47 AM
SuperSport

zmaniv is on a distinguished road
Send me some pictures
Old 07-13-2008, 12:08 PM
SuperBike

skokievtr is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by omniouslink
Its amazing, about 2 years ago I was looking for a spare motor, and could not find one for less than 700 bucks. now I have a spare and cant find someone to buy it for 450. Its funny how things work like that. whenever you need something you cant find it, but as soon as you stop needing it. they pop up everywhere.
Motor is still available, Im going to post it on ebay soon, and I really dont want to do that. so if someone wants it speak up! I would rather sell on the forum than sell on ebay.
Originally Posted by skokievtr
If I had the moola I'd maybe jump on it but as it is, I have to send Stealy some $$ and am saving up to have Greg "do" my forks this winter.
How much would shipping be to 60077???

Maybe I can work something out... and I just had some friends down at the BRP with a trailer