Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

Complete SP1 RC51 Front End - Forks, Wheel, Fender, Calipers, Triple, & Clip-on's

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 09:32 PM
MotoGP

inderocker is an unknown quantity at this point
Complete SP1 RC51 Front End - Forks, Wheel, Fender, Calipers, Triple, & Clip-on's

Sold to Yamadog! THANKS!

Well, I need to scrape up some more funds for a down payment on a house so I'm selling off the newly acquired RC51 front end. This took a few months worth of searching and a good amount of $$$ to put together. The forks have some pits on the uppers and one leg has a good scratch on it (see photo's). The stops on the lower triple have been ground down to clearance the stay. The rim is in great condition. I was told by the seller that it had ~500km on it. Rotors do have some wear, but that are straight, no pulsing a the lever. The front fender which I bought new, has some damage as well from a valve cover encounter during setup testing. You will need a CBR945RR All ***** steering head bearing kit, brake pads, and all of the rotor bolts.

This setup was a gigantic improvement over the stock VTR forks in rigid feel and adjustment. I had a set of SP2 forks that I was going to use for my conversion, but this set of SP1 forks were way "plusher" than the SP2's.

Looking to get $800 (shipped ConUSA) for the complete setup. I will include a set of fork seals and oil for the full purchase price, the seals in the forks are still good. Tire not included.
I also have a set of 954/929 Helibars and an SP1 upper triple that I will throw in for full asking price. With the extra bars and triple you are sure to find a bar height that will work for you!

The installation write up can be found here;
https://www.superhawkforum.com/forum...ight=RC51+Swap

Attached Thumbnails Complete SP1 RC51 Front End - Forks, Wheel, Fender, Calipers, Triple, & Clip-on's-1.jpg   Complete SP1 RC51 Front End - Forks, Wheel, Fender, Calipers, Triple, & Clip-on's-2.jpg   Complete SP1 RC51 Front End - Forks, Wheel, Fender, Calipers, Triple, & Clip-on's-3.jpg   Complete SP1 RC51 Front End - Forks, Wheel, Fender, Calipers, Triple, & Clip-on's-4.jpg   Complete SP1 RC51 Front End - Forks, Wheel, Fender, Calipers, Triple, & Clip-on's-5.jpg  

Last edited by inderocker; 05-15-2010 at 01:21 AM.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:33 AM
MotoGP

Sweetened the deal a bit.
Old 09-25-2009, 06:22 AM
SuperSport

SlowHAWK is an unknown quantity at this point
That's a good price.... my RC front was probably near 1K by the time I was done after buying multiple bars, bent parts, and paying shippng for every piece and part.... one stop shopping and a discount.... Excellent buy.

J.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:53 PM
MotoGP

I'll be parting it out on Oct. 1st.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:38 PM
SuperBike

cliby is on a distinguished road
somebody should snap these up. hard to find all assembled - usually takes 4 months of ebay searching, and then you never know what is straight vs. bent - wheels, rotors, forks. good price too. good luck

what are you doing? going back to stock? that will be a rude awakening.
Old 10-02-2009, 04:03 AM
Back Marker

aka Yamadog is on a distinguished road
PM sent
Old 11-02-2009, 02:08 PM
MotoGP

Shipped 10/26. Thanks Noel!