Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

BRAND NEW IN THE BOX RIGHT SIDE FAIRING ITALIAN RED

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2013, 09:39 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
BRAND NEW IN THE BOX RIGHT SIDE FAIRING ITALIAN RED

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Brand new in the box Italian Red right side cowl/fairing. Brand new in the original wrapper, in the original Honda shipping box, with the original green foam packing peanuts...you get the picture. Took it out once when I first got it to inspect it to make sure it was perfect. PICS ARE NOW BELOW. Honda part # is 64230-MBB-A20ZA. Ronayers gets 270.60 plus shipping for it, nevermind what your Honda stealer gets... I'll take $200 for it plus whatever the shipping is. Yes I've seen nice used ones bid over $200 on ebay so I think the price is fair for perfect brand new in the box. PM me any other questions.

WITH REGARDS TO SHIPPING...sorry for the long winded explanation but past experience here and elsewhere deems it necessary so no one's time gets wasted and since it always becomes an issue with larger boxes...PLEASE only ask for a shipping price if you're serious about buying. I don't regulate shipping prices. I like to ship with Fedex because it's within walking distance of my house and they're open late after normal folks get out of work so I can ship fast after payment is made. I could write a book about my experiences of when it's good to use fedex vs the post office but I won't bore you more than I already have. I'm in South Florida, and Fedex.com shows $65 (as of 11/27/2013) with tracking and insurance to say LA or Seattle (max distance inside the contiguous U.S.). So if you're not that far figure it being a few bucks cheaper. If you have your own account with a shipper or through work and can do better as a few folk have in the past, set up a pickup and I'll gladly have it waiting on my doorstep... Yes the post office is a couple dollars cheaper but their hours suck and in the past a box this size requires driving down to the post office to get an accurate price every time someone asks, only to have them tell me they changed their mind. So PLEASE only ask if you're SERIOUS and I'll do my best to find the cheapest option for you. If you're one of the couple local forum members I've happily done business with in the past, hit me up and I'll be happy to either drive it to you if it's on my route for work or at least meet you halfway otherwise.

Last edited by captainchaos; 04-14-2014 at 09:41 AM.
Old 11-27-2013, 02:56 AM
Retired- but not tired!
SuperBike

CrankenFine is on a distinguished road
That's a good deal! (Sure hope I) Don't need one (soon ) but GLWS.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:05 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Bump on the fairing, it's still available. Thanks.
Old 04-12-2014, 07:32 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

Here are pics. New in the box means just that.
Attached Thumbnails BRAND NEW IN THE BOX RIGHT SIDE FAIRING ITALIAN RED-1.jpg   BRAND NEW IN THE BOX RIGHT SIDE FAIRING ITALIAN RED-2.jpg   BRAND NEW IN THE BOX RIGHT SIDE FAIRING ITALIAN RED-3.jpg   BRAND NEW IN THE BOX RIGHT SIDE FAIRING ITALIAN RED-4.jpg   BRAND NEW IN THE BOX RIGHT SIDE FAIRING ITALIAN RED-6.jpg  

Old 04-12-2014, 07:33 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

More pics...
Attached Thumbnails BRAND NEW IN THE BOX RIGHT SIDE FAIRING ITALIAN RED-7.jpg   BRAND NEW IN THE BOX RIGHT SIDE FAIRING ITALIAN RED-8.jpg  
Old 04-14-2014, 09:41 AM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

SOLD SOLD SOLD Thanks guys!