Classifieds Items for sale, trade or wanted.

1999 Super Hawk, Good Shape

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2011, 10:23 AM
Squid

crf59 is on a distinguished road
1999 Super Hawk, Good Shape

Bike is sold. Thanks very much for the interest.

Hi folks. I have lurked around here for awhile but never posted. I have a 1999 (Yellow) SH that's got right at 20k miles on it with a few upgrades. Yoshimura carbon cans, Ventura rack (with small trunk) - including both the grab rail and both racks (small and large). Kevlar brake lines, Heli-bars, yellow-tinted wind screen, Corbin seat, cowl for rear section of seat, original seat, and a stainless fender eliminator kit. I am only the second owner and knew the first owner (I'm 52 and he was 42 when I bought the bike from him about 5 years ago). Never abused. I am just not riding it and that's criminal, so looking to part with it. Within 1k miles I had the cam chain tensioners replaced (Loudoun Motorsports in Leesburg, VA). Bike will need tires within a few k miles, but nothing else needs attention at present. The fender eliminator kit has a lock set for the seat, but the original owner never linked it to the seat latch. The seat is presently released using a Rube Goldberg steel cable pull. I have a small home machine shop, so this may motivate me to do the job right and do something more refined. Bike has NEVER been dropped. Some small scratches (it is 12 years old), but paint is glossy and bike looks great for its age. Runs good. Always used Stabil in gas when not ridden for more than a couple of weeks. Battery replaced this past summer. I can certainly send anyone more/better pics if there is any interest. I prefer not to ship. I live in Northern Virginia just outside of DC (Ashburn, VA). Looking for $1950. Please PM me with questions. A pic can be seen at: Super Hawk - crfralick's Photos

Last edited by crf59; 11-13-2011 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Bike is sold.