General Discussion Anything SuperHawk Related

Hello again

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2016, 06:49 AM
Squid

georgedombeck is on a distinguished road
Hello again

Hey Guys, George from Minnesota here. Its been about 5 years or so since ive been on here. Trucking, divorce, marriage.... Ive dragged out my 98 Superhawk out of storage, threw in a battery. Bamm, she fired right up. Took about 20 minutes or so to burn out all the carb cleaner. I used that Yamaha carb cleaner stuff when I stored it. I now totally regret trading my carbon yoshis for a set of stockers, (see X-wife). She runs good now but man its sounds like crap with those stockers. Tires are on the list next along with wheel painting. Thinking a nice gold. Well, its good to be back! geo

Hello again-007.jpg
Old 05-31-2016, 08:43 AM
Back Marker

Aquasnake is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by georgedombeck
Hey Guys, George from Minnesota here. Its been about 5 years or so since ive been on here. Trucking, divorce, marriage.... Ive dragged out my 98 Superhawk out of storage, threw in a battery. Bamm, she fired right up. Took about 20 minutes or so to burn out all the carb cleaner. I used that Yamaha carb cleaner stuff when I stored it. I now totally regret trading my carbon yoshis for a set of stockers, (see X-wife). She runs good now but man its sounds like crap with those stockers. Tires are on the list next along with wheel painting. Thinking a nice gold. Well, its good to be back! geo
Welcome back George! Now, debaffle those stock mufflers! (Do a search on here to find out how.) They won't sound as good as the Yosh's but they will sound better.
Old 05-31-2016, 09:20 AM
Squid

georgedombeck is on a distinguished road
yes, Ill be doing that tonight! and as I searched the archives , they were chrome Jardins high mounts.