SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   SuperhawkForum.com News (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/superhawkforum-com-news-36/)
-   -   new forum topic??? (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/superhawkforum-com-news-36/new-forum-topic-15455/)

codfish124 07-17-2008 08:02 AM

new forum topic???

any one else think there should be a stunting topic?

named like 1/2 flight hawk, taking off, just somthing so people can post stuff about stunting the Shawk what your doing and gearing and stuff or is it just me?? just a thought.

Springbubba 07-17-2008 08:42 AM

Why not? I would read it. It will be a cold day in hell before I do any stunting (Im a chicken). But I would read it. More power to ya.

zmaniv 07-17-2008 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Springbubba (Post 172047)
Why not? I would read it. It will be a cold day in hell before I do any stunting (Im a chicken). But I would read it. More power to ya.

Agreed.

What about a NWS topic. Those are my favorites:D

Cleveland 07-17-2008 10:52 AM

NWS?... Not Work Safe?

Personally I think there are plenty of other forums out there for that already... I dont think we need to steer this forums THAT way..

Cleveland 07-17-2008 10:54 AM

And wouldnt all that stuff fit under the "anything else" topic?

codfish124 07-17-2008 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Cleveland (Post 172073)
And wouldnt all that stuff fit under the "anything else" topic?

isnt that for talking about your flowers and stuff?:eek:

codfish124 07-17-2008 11:04 AM

i was just thinking that it would be nice to not have all thes how do i wheelie can my bike do this if there was some stickies on how to wheelie a Shawk caus our bikes are a little difernt the the I4's. iv seen and i know iv started trends on stunting stuff and i see a lot more comming. i also think it would be better keep the rest of the fourms cleaner.

haknslash 07-17-2008 11:48 AM

Damn Cleveland your sig takes up my entire 24" monitor :eek: LOL

As for the topic, yeah I don't really care for a NWS section here, then again i'm relatively new here. It's just the tone of this forum doesn't seem to fit a forum that needs or has a NWS section. I like how professional, courteous, and 'at home' it feels here.

Does that make us all gay with our bikes :gay::crackup:? J/K

But seriously there are TONS of that on larger forums. Maybe make it hidden unless you request access to it?

I'm all for a stunt section. A little diversity never hurt many. I mean, I don't really care to stunt my SH but I do like taking pics of the 'stunnas' as they can get creative. Hey, it's not my bike but I enjoy watching it :)

smack doogle 07-17-2008 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by haknslash (Post 172098)
Damn Cleveland your sig takes up my entire 24" monitor :eek: LOL

As for the topic, yeah I don't really care for a NWS section here, then again i'm relatively new here. It's just the tone of this forum doesn't seem to fit a forum that needs or has a NWS section. I like how professional, courteous, and 'at home' it feels here.

Does that make us all gay with our bikes :gay::crackup:? J/K

But seriously there are TONS of that on larger forums. Maybe make it hidden unless you request access to it?

I'm all for a stunt section. A little diversity never hurt many. I mean, I don't really care to stunt my SH but I do like taking pics of the 'stunnas' as they can get creative. Hey, it's not my bike but I enjoy watching it :)

Nay to the NWS stuff but Yay to the stunta stuff. I don't do it because I don't have to, that's what the stuntas are for. Seriously though, they are quite a breed, buddy of mine at work has a SuperHawk and I love seeing how he can man-handle a superhawk like he does.

sumthin_major 07-18-2008 05:36 PM

Im all for the stunta stuff . My bud from work stunts his gsxr 1000 all the time. Its fun to watch him goin down the highway on the back tire.

Unclutchable 07-19-2008 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by sumthin_major (Post 172259)
Im all for the stunta stuff . My bud from work stunts his gsxr 1000 all the time. Its fun to watch him goin down the highway on the back tire.

When you see him lose control on one wheel and plow into a Kia Sephia carrying a family of 6, killing them all (or some), it won't be fun to watch.

inderocker 07-19-2008 08:23 PM

Nay, but I only say that because it's not me cup of tea. I do wish I could ride mile long wheelies though...

HRCVTR1000 07-19-2008 08:47 PM

Stunta section .. Why not ? I would love to see some new stuff on the forum . Even though stunting's not my thing , I like to watch it ! Especially when it's not my bike thats getting thrashed ! You stunters just post up an occasional video for our entertainment ( just be careful what you post ) . I am sure you guys would receive some serious flaming from members for stunting in traffic or putting others at danger . You got my vote . I am all for it ! Besides if someone doesnt want to read the Stunter thread ....They dont have to ! They could just move on to the always popular "CCT's " or " BEST OIL "thread .

Cleveland 07-23-2008 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by HRCVTR1000 (Post 172415)
... They could just move on to the always popular "CCT's " or " BEST OIL "thread .

oh.. man.. my... sides... hurt... or they could go back to talking about tires or trackdays.. or post whoring talking about nothing..

Erik S. 07-23-2008 05:41 AM

Originally Posted by Unclutchable (Post 172374)
When you see him lose control on one wheel and plow into a Kia Sephia carrying a family of 6, killing them all (or some), it won't be fun to watch.

When your tire blows out for no apparent reason, and that Kia runs over you then flips and kills the same family, it won't be fun to watch either.

When your going too fast, and you plow into the back of that same Kia and you kill them all, it won't be fun to watch.

Should I keep going, we can come up with morbid scenarios all day long.

Quit trying to rain on the Stunters parade.