SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   Rider's Gear (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/riders-gear-38/)
-   -   Look what I scored (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/riders-gear-38/look-what-i-scored-27508/)

aja 02-09-2012 06:56 PM

Look what I scored

2 Attachment(s)
I found this on Craigslist today, I thought it was a scam when I saw the ad but I called anyway, man am I glad I made that call...

Attachment 25052

It's pretty much a brand new Teknic suit. I was told it was worn twice but didn't fit right so it went in the closet. The pucks only have minor scuffs and there isn't a mark on the rest of the suit. Plus the guy threw in these AVG sport boots that have the matching carbon kevlar for free!

Attachment 25053

The best part? It only set me back 100 bones :D

Be jealous.

rz_racer_69 02-09-2012 07:21 PM

Wow. Good score!

HRCA#1 02-09-2012 09:20 PM

Good Grief..why can't I stumble on these kind's of deals!!!??? Tell me it was an xtra sml or a xxxxlrg and I won' t feel so bad!!??

ryans99vtr 02-09-2012 09:34 PM

judging by the door hinges that thing has got to be huge!!!!

aja 02-10-2012 11:36 AM

It's a 44.

It's not the size of the hinges but how they make the door swing that counts

bahndrvr 02-10-2012 11:47 AM

Damn, thats Pretty damn close to my size - Ugh, i'm going ot have ot rent a suit at Jennings this spring when i get up there - YUCK. I may pick up one of the Bilt suits for cheap though, have one of thier 40 dollar lids right now and I love IT, so maybe thier leathers arent' that bad eitehr?

Congrats on the score - lucky bastard;-) Oh, i'm the new guy LOL.

nekkid 02-10-2012 12:11 PM

Say, didn't Robin Williams wear that suit in Mork and Mindy? :D

Seriously, what a great deal... the boots alone would have been a steal at that price.

HRCA#1 02-10-2012 12:29 PM

Cycle Gear one piece sale

Originally Posted by bahndrvr (Post 324490)
Damn, thats Pretty damn close to my size - Ugh, i'm going ot have ot rent a suit at Jennings this spring when i get up there - YUCK. I may pick up one of the Bilt suits for cheap though, have one of thier 40 dollar lids right now and I love IT, so maybe thier leathers arent' that bad eitehr?

Cycle gear is having a huge sale on their one piece BILT brand this weekend for those of us that can't seem to score on Craigslist!

superhawk22 02-11-2012 08:39 PM

I really don't know how much I would trust the bilt leathers, save some money and at least get the sidici stuff. Best bet look for a really good used suit or a close out sale get the best suit you can afford or pay in the way of roadrash!

superhawk22 02-11-2012 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by bahndrvr (Post 324490)

Hey post up when you go to JGP I haven't been there in a couple of years and really want to get back there, would be cool to have another hawk there.

tomzxt 02-11-2012 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by superhawk22 (Post 324596)
Hey post up when you go to JGP I haven't been there in a couple of years and really want to get back there, would be cool to have another hawk there.

I've never been there. Would be interested in going as well. What's the fee for one day?

bahndrvr 02-12-2012 02:48 PM

Nice that would be awesome, it will be late spring early usmmerandwhen I went to schedule my Dino runs for the bike I was getting Heavily recruited for ?CCS? And to get my pro license and race southeast division. Didn't realize west palm had thier track up and running all the time now too