SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   RANT! (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/rant-41/)
-   -   People who really dont want to sell things! (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/rant-41/people-who-really-dont-want-sell-things-34239/)

RedStormJ 10-24-2016 10:41 AM

People who really dont want to sell things!

Foook em all of em! You see the add price too good to be true! then you make an offer ask about the condition to cover your ass. They knock it down some more. You tell them you can meet their price no problem. You make your fat ass down to the house or tell the wife okay swipe the card. Next thing you know they are a god damn ghost! Like BAM! vanished. I had a cbr1000rr rear end complete with tire disc cush hell even a chain all for 270 for fooks sake man. item is still up for 300 and guy hasnt come down as he offered. we didnt even ask. no reply, Well effffff him, If he aint woke up by payday ill buy a titanium header and a 1000rr rim for the same money. Fok him. just say it calmly with me. I wanted to scream as I planned on bolting my new rim on by friday as my tire is so bad I am threatening to wash out every turn...

CruxGNZ 10-24-2016 01:29 PM

If you can, maybe leave out the F-bombs. Some members here have little kids peeking over thier shoulders.

So, you paid for the product, then you didn't recieve said product?

RedStormJ 10-24-2016 09:17 PM

Took em out. Sorry man. I am a teacher during the say so I understand man. I thought the wife paid if she did I was gonna ride down today and see what the heck. I am tied up till payday as I spent the last check paying her off for the bike. everyone is nagging me about the rubber and its getting bad.
She found me a whole swinger cheap on yahoo auction and the turd lives in the next county ish. Not far. he offered 270 with some other parts free but now he hasnt come through on lowering the price and hes ghosted off site. Id have bought another rim by now if I wasnt waiting for him. I was pissed until my wife said she had not hit pay yet. Just tired of waiting for stuff. It took a week for me to get the foam for my tail project and its taken a month for my turn signals. A bunch of offers have fell through on other parts. Its okay if he dont reply by payday Im gonna grab an rr rim off another auction and titanium morow.... however its spelled headers for 180 cash. Buy a new tire and mount it all up.

Hangfly 10-25-2016 07:53 AM

If the item is fairly common, I learned to try to bow out of a deal if the seller is even a little flaky or if I get even a little annoyed in setting up the meeting. If not , it seems I always regret the deal later.
Life is short and I want to deal with fun interesting people only .:)

RedStormJ 10-25-2016 07:57 AM

Well after waiting around just bought it. 270 itll probably be here friday. theres a mountain and a dam between us so shipping is easier on the wallet. as its shipping included.
Maybe he just works nights I know my wife probably annoyed him a bit so I say even.
I hope the cbr caliper is an upgrade from the 1000f