RANT! Pissed off about something? Need to get it off your chest? Do it here.

Dont click if your kids around. ( Foul language)

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2017, 05:40 AM
Superstock

RedStormJ is on a distinguished road
Angry Dont click if your kids around. ( Foul language)

To make this funny immagine torrets guy saying this:

Why the **** every time I see a thread on parts or performance **** do I see a god damn comment about track time and gas or not eating. I am 170 pounds and I been racing my whole ******* life. After the first year of really racing I seldom get beaten. I actually want to get beaten. I wish people would **** off with that comment!

Its pissing me the **** off. I wanna slap the bastards every time. I aint talking about guys like smokingjoe who give real actual advice and can offer the help on the question asked. Sorry Joe you just came to mind as someone who this isnt for. No This is on a car forum.

I got this god damned esprit that I am dumping all the performance **** into that the bike was gong to get because quite frankly that bike has lots of power and I still cant drag my knee.

The car on the other hand is a turd of a super car. Shitty transmission shitty batch fired ECM shitty leather interior that peels. and worst of all shitty wiring. The car actually needs the **** and here I go looking for a box because I am not friendly to them and its killing me inside that I can hit them and believe me. If you said something so stupid back home you would have three seasoned mechanics beating your ***. Not bragging but there is a point in this. The shop I used to pretty much live in has tophys all over. I never had the money for the track but I got trained on the street which is way more dangerous. My first drive was a race prepped s6 with a sequential. I literally let out some **** as my instructor a 73 year old man cut past a box truck two wheels in the dirt and two on wet leaves. Ill never forget that or almost becoming a cube when I was instructing a buddy and he mistook me saying let off for take off and we smashed into the road so hard it oblonged his wheels... this is after a huge huge jump. Life aint the movies.

My point is not everyone asking this **** dont know how to drive. I got 5,000 miles on my esprit and 20,000 on my VTR thats insane. I only had the vtr a year and a 2 months. ( But I still cant drive it well just yet.)

Also the take a **** comment... **** off it. If the man takes a **** and smokes a cigarette for breakfast then washes his teeth with cocaine for dinner I am pretty sure he aint getting lighter.

I am not drunk just fuming ******* mad because every time I enter a column with a specific title with clear questions it makes me wanna hit the guy who said that with a breaker bar.

You guys man say whatever you like.
Old 12-03-2017, 06:54 AM
Rex Kramer-Thrill Seeker
SuperBike

CruxGNZ is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RedStormJ
To make this funny immagine torrets guy saying this:

Why the **** every time I see a thread on parts or performance **** do I see a god damn comment about track time and gas or not eating.
Power to weight ratio. If the day before, you just ate a meal like Matt Stonie, then you may want to take a dump before a race.

Old 12-04-2017, 02:18 AM
Superstock

RedStormJ is on a distinguished road
Hahahaha. **** a brick loose a pound. Btw if you get the urge to get back at your bike maybe ill get the urge to finish mine.