SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   Racing (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/racing-33/)
-   -   Paris Hilton to launch MotoGP 125cc team- I shit you not (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/racing-33/paris-hilton-launch-motogp-125cc-team-i-shit-you-not-24351/)

8541Hawk 12-13-2010 06:56 PM

Paris Hilton to launch MotoGP 125cc team- I shit you not

Monday, 13 December 2010

The American media star will join forces with the BQR set-up with riders Sergio Gadea and Maverick Viñales on board in the World Championship, with the renowned Rossano Brazzi on the technical side of the team.
Paris Hilton to launch 125cc team

Paris Hilton will be present at Hotel ME in Madrid this Saturday (December 18th) for the official presentation of the SuperMartxé VIP by Paris Hilton team, which will compete in the 2011 125cc World Championship.

Also in attendance at the event will be the American media star’s partners Nano, Xavi Montero and Ricard Garriga, along with sporting and technical director of the team Ricard Jové and riders Sergio Gadea and Maverick Viñales. The former of the two Spanish riders is an experienced World Championship campaigner and the latter a promising young talent, who this year took the Spanish National Championship and European 125cc titles.

The SuperMartxé VIP by Paris Hilton team will also have a highly experienced technical team behind it, with the skilled combination of Christian Lundberg and Rossano Brazzi having been brought together for the challenge for the final 125cc category title.

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2010/P...+125+team+2011

poppazuti 12-13-2010 07:53 PM

At the very least she's doing something worthwhile with her money instead of spending it on piles of cocaine to shove her face in.

VTRsurfer 12-13-2010 09:32 PM

What's next...the Justin Bieber MotoGP Team???

poppazuti 12-13-2010 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by VTRsurfer (Post 288537)

Only if the riders painted their helmets to look like his hair could I get on board with this idea.

Tweety 12-14-2010 02:15 AM

Originally Posted by VTRsurfer (Post 288537)

Who's that?! I know Paris Hilton is the skinny and dumb blonde that made nude video's of her self and had her phone hacked... Why anyone would want to watch them is a completely other thing though?

But I have no idea who Justin Bieber is, and if he makes nude video's I don't wanna watch those either...

Erik S. 12-14-2010 03:43 AM

Tweety, he's a 15 yr old singer, that all the little teen girls love.

Tweety 12-14-2010 03:52 AM

Originally Posted by Erik S. (Post 288549)

Hm... And that would explain why I don't know who he is... :rotf:

Actually, now that I think about it, Paris have actually moved herself into a category where her existance might actually be justified with this move... I still find the whole "Paris Hilton" thing annoying, but if she put's money into roadracing, I think that's good... ;)

t-dogg 12-14-2010 06:41 AM

I guess she's trying to do the Michael Jordan thing exept with Moto GP. Atleast he rides motorcycles though.

VTRsurfer 12-14-2010 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by Tweety (Post 288545)
But I have no idea who Justin Bieber is

Tweety, Consider yourself lucky. He's a Canadian kid singer who the media over here has gone nuts over. He's 16 and looks like he's 12. As far as you could get from someone you would expect to front a MotoGP team...like Paris Hilton.

As for the Paris Hilton road race team...Are they going to paint a chiuaua on the fairing? 125cc is the smallest class after all.

Stevebis1 12-14-2010 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Erik S. (Post 288549)

And it would seem his mom is quite the MILF

wyldryce 12-14-2010 11:49 AM

Wow. The most disturbing part of that article is referring to her repeatedly as "An American media star":rolleyes: Barf. I have yet to ever see her display a redeeming human quality. Still, as mentioned earlier, if she's going to spend money hand over fist on something, I'd rather see her do it on motorcycles than "playing hoover with the booger sugar".