Racing Topics related to MotoGP, AMA, WSB, TT, Etc.

GoFundMe for Kenny Noyes

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2018, 08:55 PM
evil man of nothing
MotoGP

captainchaos is on a distinguished road
GoFundMe for Kenny Noyes

Anyone who follows road racing knows who Kenny is, and is aware that he sadly suffered a traumatic brain injury from an accident in 2015. While he'll probably never race again, he seems to be making tremendous progress, but the costs of care and rehab are obviously also tremendous. Here are the links from Superbikeplanet.com and from Kenny's GoFundMe page and personal website. When I saw someone generously donated $5k for the Nicky Hayden signed helmet shield Dean Adams posted up (and then re-donated the shield), I emailed him and offered him a Nicky Hayden "69" ballcap and RC51 poster, both signed for me by Nicky a day or two before he won the Daytona 200 back in '02. I've had someone very close to me suffer from a TBI and I'd rather they go to help someone like Kenny so he can live a better life after racing and with his family than get hoarded away in my house. I've dealt with a bit more loss in my life than I would've cared to up to this point, but I still encourage everyone else to be thankful for what you and your familes have, and maybe donate a few bucks as well. Thanks again for reading this.

Nicky Hayden Signed Shield Update: Sold. But... Still Available. ? SuperbikePlanet

https://www.gofundme.com/KennyNoyes

Kenny Noyes Official Web