SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   Racing (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/racing-33/)
-   -   BSB 2012 Round 1 Race 1 Brands Hatch (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/racing-33/bsb-2012-round-1-race-1-brands-hatch-28584/)

8541Hawk 06-15-2012 10:19 PM

BSB 2012 Round 1 Race 1 Brands Hatch

BSB 2012 Round 1 Race 1 Brands Hatch - YouTube

8541Hawk 06-24-2012 02:45 PM

So no love for BSB around here huh.....ok I won't post up anymore of the races....

autoteach 06-24-2012 04:46 PM

calm down now. I watch as much as I can, but time is limited. I think it is far better racing than ama.

8541Hawk 06-24-2012 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by autoteach (Post 336335)
calm down now. I watch as much as I can, but time is limited. I think it is far better racing than ama.

What's with the calm down shit, I just didn't want to waste peoples time if there is no interest.....

smokinjoe73 06-24-2012 07:13 PM

Just watched the whole race. I bet haga coulda been up there if he didnt muff the start. I think this seems so much better than ama because the announcers are awesome and the ama ones are an embarassment to the USA. (except Russel).

Thats a rain race in old England. I have done a ton of rain races in New England. Really very different than dry.

autoteach 06-24-2012 07:27 PM

:nibble:
Ok, whats eating you buddy? I dont think that you are wasting your time or others. I do my best to help my students see the world around them, and not the immediate one. I think they are sometimes amazed at the racing around the world that doesnt make it to their TV screen. BTCC, WTCC, DTCC, WSBK, BSB, hill climbs, and more. I always use the 1992 silverstone or the 1998 Donnington BTCC to illustrate why our announcers, all of them, or a load of poo. The excitement that they (announcers) bring to the race doubles what is already tight racing with what appears to be better matched rules to allow all teams a chance at wins. AMA, NASCAR, etc etc really kill excitement by providing little in the way of auditory input or incredibly close, multi make battles down to the line. BTCC is my favorite by far, and last season had 4 guys of 3 makes within grasp of the championship for the last race.

If it makes you feel better, you reminded me that I need to check all the rounds that I have missed, as I did see this one already. Now its on my list of things to do, above laundry.

CrankenFine 06-25-2012 03:39 AM

Originally Posted by 8541Hawk (Post 336330)
So no love for BSB around here huh.....ok I won't post up anymore of the races....

I watched it the same day you posted it up, just forgot to reply with a thanks for posting the link.

HRCA#1 06-25-2012 07:23 AM

Hell Mike never saw the postng and I've been on here practically every day. Thanks for postingand keep em coming.

smokinjoe73 06-25-2012 07:42 AM

Hey Mike was it you who also posted the Isle of Mann vids? I watched half of those before they were mysteriously deleted from u tube.

I will watch any road racing so keep posting links. I always picture the BSB as a bunch of unruly soccer hooligans on bikes. Kinda madmax-ish.

Thats why Biaggi and Spies were roughed up when they first started WSBK.

8541Hawk 06-25-2012 09:23 AM

Yeah I did put up the IOM stuff and didn't realize they had been pulled....
As for my post...well I was just trying to see if there was any interest in me posting more..... wasn't upset or anything so the whole "calm down" thing just seemed odd to me...

So I'll put up some more of them as the BSB season has been pretty good so far. ;)