SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   Modifications - Performance (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/modifications-performance-29/)
-   -   CHEAPER MANUAL CCTS!! (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/modifications-performance-29/cheaper-manual-ccts-25084/)

klx678 06-14-2011 06:54 AM

I take it the long/short bolt worked out well.

I am glad to hear all went well. That is the most important thing here. I just hate the idea of a trashed bike for something so minimal in nature.

I always kind of joke with the Concours riders when they get the tensioner kit, I tell them I would appreciate it if they would put the sticker in the middle of the side bag cover. I have a feeling they end up in a drawer or on a tool box, maybe a garage refridgerator or something. Maybe with the VTRs where the sticker is more likely to end up on the bike I should go slightly larger on the sticker?

klx678 06-17-2011 06:14 AM

Well, the less expensive tensioner set just got less expensive.

I am going to drop the price to $60 a set and will rebate all previous buyers by PayPal payments.

The value of my product has been claimed to be of lesser value since it does not conform to what others have done and adds a few different features. So I've decided to give the riders a break. After all, that was part of why I started doing this in the first place, to give guys like me a break. Otherwise I'd be a whole lot closer to those parts made by the company that ignored my request to get a tensioner for my Zephyr. Fact is when I started including stickers I went back to my list and sent out stickers to all the guys who bought the tensioners before. Cost me a bit to do so, but it was for enjoyment. It isn't cheap sending a couple of stickers to several addresses in the UK and Australia. I think I had about $42 in postage that time.

This puts the VTR kit on par with what I charge for the Kawasaki parts. They're $30 for the one they use, but they have a bit less materials cost and are a bit easier to finish. But hey, what the heck. I end up selling two in one box and the rider gets the benefit of my being a bit different.

Please, if you bought a tensioner set from me, contact me and I'll rebate you the $5.00 by PayPal (so it will be slightly less due to the fee).

I will continue the price as long as material costs don't go up on me.

Onomea 06-17-2011 08:16 AM

Just got my rebate. Great Deal just got Better!!!
Thanks a lot Mark - Here's to You...:)

Truckinduc 10-16-2011 04:42 PM

Im very glad to see someone else is making these. I felt bad That I stopped making them and so many more people needed them.

They look good, and they are a tad cheaper than mine too. Nice job Klx678. It looks as though you are a better business man than I was too.

zmaniv 10-16-2011 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by Truckinduc (Post 316469)
Im very glad to see someone else is making these. I felt bad That I stopped making them and so many more people needed them.

They look good, and they are a tad cheaper than mine too. Nice job Klx678. It looks as though you are a better business man than I was too.

Wow truck you made an appearance. How you doing. Haven't heard from you in a long time.

vinkate 02-05-2012 06:28 PM

IM interested shoot me his number

rz_racer_69 02-06-2012 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by vinkate (Post 324208)
IM interested shoot me his number

He has a link to his website in his post, and in his profile contact information.

Here it is: kriegercamchaintensioners.com

Welcome to the forum!

vinkate 02-07-2012 07:07 PM

Thx turns out he lives an hour away from me duh IM blind