SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   Modifications - Cosmetic (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/modifications-cosmetic-34/)
-   -   Ventura Bike Pack today (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/modifications-cosmetic-34/ventura-bike-pack-today-31170/)

jerryh 09-28-2013 05:33 PM

Ventura Bike Pack today

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 23179
First thing I hauled with it was a 30lb bag of kitty litter. Aramus gave me an awesome deal!

RobertLever 09-29-2013 08:27 AM

Did the steering get a little light with all that weight back there?

jerryh 09-29-2013 10:44 AM

I could barely feel it. Usually when I haul much, like for long distance, the weight gets spread evenly in front and behind. I wouldn't have felt it at all on the blackbird, a much heavier noke

Bandit400man 10-14-2013 03:41 PM

Hey Jerryh, you think theres any possibility theirs a way to fabricate a side-kind-of-rack-guard to go over highmount exhausts?

jerryh 10-15-2013 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by Bandit400man (Post 363930)
Hey Jerryh, you think theres any possibility theirs a way to fabricate a side-kind-of-rack-guard to go over highmount exhausts?

So you can run saddle bags? Not sure what you're after

Bandit400man 10-17-2013 03:54 PM

Yeah, saddle bags...currently they push against my pipes and tail section...lemme paste a link to a pic Ok scroll down through THIS post...you'll see my dilemma.

I actually found THESE on this site called twisted throttle.com...thinkin about ripping the basic idea off and manipulating the design to fit my hawk.

bags as they are now fit the bandit perfectly. But my poor Devil exhausts take a beating when I ride on the hawk. The damn heat shields actually rubbed a bit of the logo away on each side. What a fu@ker!

jerryh 10-20-2013 01:42 AM

Originally Posted by Bandit400man (Post 364106)
Yeah, saddle bags...currently they push against my pipes and tail section...lemme paste a link to a pic Ok scroll down through THIS post...you'll see my dilemma.

I actually found THESE on this site called twisted throttle.com...thinkin about ripping the basic idea off and manipulating the design to fit my hawk.

bags as they are now fit the bandit perfectly. But my poor Devil exhausts take a beating when I ride on the hawk. The damn heat shields actually rubbed a bit of the logo away on each side. What a fu@ker!

Not seeing a link bandit

Bandit400man 10-21-2013 05:33 PM

Ummm...Lemme think...
The links are the CAPITAL spelled, underlined blue-ish words...when your pointy mouse turns into a finger mouse LOL

jerryh 10-22-2013 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by Bandit400man (Post 364308)
Ummm...Lemme think...
The links are the CAPITAL spelled, underlined blue-ish words...when your pointy mouse turns into a finger mouse LOL

When I hit blueish words all I get are the awesome pop-ups. I stopped there. I did get thru on "THIS"

Bandit400man 10-24-2013 05:58 PM

pop-ups? no shit....hmmm...'THIS' was linked to an internal thread...the other to an outside site...maybe other site links are disabled or something? oh well you got my drift lol now to actually follow through on this an do it...