SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   Members Rides (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/members-rides-35/)
-   -   Winter is finally almost over! (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/members-rides-35/winter-finally-almost-over-27819/)

mopar_man 03-18-2012 04:25 PM

Winter is finally almost over!

5 Attachment(s)
Well winter is almost over here in the Canadian Maritimes. Went for a ride yesterday are finishing all my winter mods on the SH.

APE Manual CCT's
R1 R/R
Jet kit
Velocity Stacks
Set the valves
new plugs
Galfer Front and rear ss lines
Galfer ss clutch line
EBC HH front pads
Click and Roll levers
RC45 throttle tube
Zero Gravity Double Bubble windshield
Pro Grip Grips
Chrome bar ends
TPS Mod

Will be getting it dyno tuned this summer

nath981 03-18-2012 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by mopar_man (Post 327656)
Well winter is almost over here in the Canadian Maritimes. Went for a ride yesterday are finishing all my winter mods on the SH.

APE Manual CCT's
R1 R/R
Jet kit
Velocity Stacks
Set the valves
new plugs
Galfer Front and rear ss lines
Galfer ss clutch line
EBC HH front pads
Click and Roll levers
RC45 throttle tube
Zero Gravity Double Bubble windshield
Pro Grip Grips
Chrome bar ends
TPS Mod

Will be getting it dyno tuned this summer

Lookin pretty good there motor parts man and welcome aboard. I don't know where the canadian maritimes is, but i've been riding most of the winter down hear in pa, thank you la nina. I've not ridden this much in winter ever, and that's 4 decades worth. Of course, the SH stayed quiet except for a couple short forays cause i use the dual sport with heated grips and covers. Freakin amazin weather, no leaves yet and 75-80 degrees F all this week and that sun is hot.

matt365 03-18-2012 06:54 PM

Maritimes are the Atlantic provinces. Newfoundland, P.E.I., New Brunswick. It's been real nice here too. Did a couple hundred k's this weekend on the bikes.

Welcome Mopar man!

mopar_man 03-21-2012 01:34 PM

I'm in New-Brunswick where the snow has finally melted enough to ride. The weather has been in the mid 20's (celsius) all week. I've done the Cabot trail a few times. Really good ride for around here.

Wolverine 03-21-2012 03:36 PM

Well I'll award you the most mods award for this off season (unless someone wants to challenge). That's a helluva list!!

smokinjoe73 03-21-2012 05:09 PM

Winter was never really here (not like last year). I ride all year anyway but have been loving the temperate 50s & 60s. Perfect for riding. not too hot.

matt365 03-21-2012 07:07 PM

Crazy warm here too. I've been out every day for the last week.

rz_racer_69 03-22-2012 09:23 AM

We had flurries one evening, and that's it. It's been a very mild winter, and I've rode to work and on the weekends, almost all winter long. Just started raining here pretty good, so I'm parked until the weather clears up. This weekend looks very promising with sunshine and temps in the high 70's- low 80's. :)