SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   Members Rides (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/members-rides-35/)
-   -   Possible Superhawk sighting (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/members-rides-35/possible-superhawk-sighting-28476/)

thehiggamonster 06-03-2012 09:04 AM

Possible Superhawk sighting

Hello people.
So i havent been riding in a few years, sold my GSXR in 08. But while I was driving in pasadena today, a red sportbike pulled up next to me. I fell in love again and now want another bike. Only problem is the only sportbike I want has to be like the one I saw. So maybe you guys have seen it or know who it belongs to.

So here is what I know about this bike.
-the guy was riding in pasadena
-he was wearing a shoei x11 helmet.
-the bike was red and had a sticker on the tank that said Super Hawk.
-it has a single side swingarm with white rims
-single exhaust coming out on the left side.
-it had a single round headlight in the front.
no other fairings. streetfighter/cafe racer type of setup.
-and I found out according to the license plate, its a 07

Help me out here fellas, I want to get a bike again!!!

JN607 06-03-2012 09:08 AM

They didn't make superhawks in 2007. They quit building them in 2005.

HRCA#1 06-03-2012 09:08 AM

Sorry dude if it's an 07 it's not a Superhawk, they stopped making them in 05. Sounds more like a VFR to me.

Sorry to be redundant. I guess I wasn't quick enough.

E.Marquez 06-03-2012 09:13 AM

1:SH was discontinued in 2005.

2:You traced the licence plate and know the model year (incorrectly )but not the name of the registered owner?

3: Your user name is on many bike oriented internet forums..and others.. is that you as well?

4: Sounds like a completely custom SH if it was one at all.. SS swing arm, round headlight, no fairings. Your looking for a bike like that one, your going to have to build, or have it built.. if your looking to buy it, What makes you think it was for sale?

thehiggamonster 06-03-2012 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by E.Marquez (Post 334734)

2:You traced the licence plate and know the model year (incorrectly )but not the name of the registered owner?

I did get the info also, it just doesnt come back to the area we were at.

3: Your user name is on many bike oriented internet forums..and others.. is that you as well?

As far as I can remember, i think just one other forum here in Socal....Importance of this question??

4: Sounds like a completely custom SH if it was one at all.. SS swing arm, round headlight, no fairings. Your looking for a bike like that one, your going to have to build, or have it built.. if your looking to buy it, What makes you think it was for sale?

I dont know if it was for sale, but I would love to find out. And if its not for sale, then maybe he can point me in the right direction in terms of how to build.

thehiggamonster 06-03-2012 05:33 PM

JN607 and HRCA#1 thanks for the info. No wonder I cant find a 07 SuperHawk for sale haha