SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   Members Rides (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/members-rides-35/)
-   -   CruxGNZ's '98 Superhawk (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/members-rides-35/cruxgnzs-98-superhawk-24772/)

CruxGNZ 05-22-2013 09:25 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I got a chance to work on the mirrors again tonight. Got both mount structures done. I just need to make them look pretty, by welding sheet metal around them, then sand, filler, sand again and paint.
Attachment 23551
Attachment 23552
Attachment 23553

CruxGNZ 05-23-2013 08:00 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Got both mirrors on. But that wasn't the exciting part. I got something in the mail today!

Attachment 23548
Attachment 23549
Attachment 23550

I just mounted it and plugged it in real quick to take a picture. Can't wait to ride tomorrow!

CruxGNZ 05-25-2013 07:41 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Got the control module temporarily mounted for the Veypor Gauge. I need to put it somewhere that it will be out of the elements.

Made a mounting bracket for the wheel speed sensor and mounted it to the bottom of the swing arm. I mounted a large magnet inside one of the holes of the rear rotor (6 o'clock in the picture). The small magnets that come with the Veypor need to be about a 1/16" away from the speed sensor, even though the instructions say that it can be a little more than 3/4" away. So I had to use a magnet that's roughly 9/16" dia. and a crap load stronger. Even with the very strong magnet, it can't be more than 3/16" away from the sensor or it won't work.

The tach pickup didn't work when hooked up to the rear coil, but works pefect when hooked up to the front. Not sure why, but just glad it works.

This gauge works freakin' awesome! So many features! I have a fuel gauge now, along with a gear indicator, clock, temp, dyno, all kinds of shit.

Attachment 23541
Attachment 23542

CruxGNZ 06-28-2013 04:46 PM

Concerning the above picture, if anyone else wants to mount there magnet inside the drilled hole of the rotor, don't. I saw someone else do it (might have been on this sight even) and thought that it was a great idea. However, the magnetism diminishes down to nothing with the brake pad going over the rotor, which means the sensor won't work. So, I need to look for a new place to mount the magnet and sensor. Might start looking at the front wheel.

Also, my Veypor gauge worked for about 60 miles or so, then the tach reading went to zero and the backlight has been flashing. Also, the LCD display has been showing lines where there weren't any lines when I bought it. So, I'm assuming this gauge has to be returned. I shouldn't be having to deal with this after only owning the gauge for a month. I am NOT happy with Veypor at the moment.

I am redoing the mirror mounts too. After living with them for a little while, I hate the way the mounts look. So, I am buying stock mirror stalks and boots and attaching the GSX-R mirrors to the Superhawk stalks. Make it look like factory.

I have been toying with another exhaust system in my head. I have another header system from when I bought the bike and I can hack that up. The muffler will kind of look like a Buell's with everything under the engine. The muffler itself will be located inside of a metal "lower fairing" of sorts. Make it look nice amd not hacked together. I already have the metal and all the parts, so why the heck not? Should be fun. And if I don't like it, I can just put the stock system back on pretty quickly.

I purchased a used GPR V4 steering stabilizer and am adapting this to the bike. After contacting GPR via email, it's been over a week and still no word on the parts I need to make this a bolt on affair. I'll trying calling them on Monday. Once I have the parts, I will post a "How To" for the GPR and Superhawk.

CruxGNZ 06-29-2013 07:31 AM

3 Attachment(s)
This is similar to the exhaust I want to build. However, mine will have an integrated metal lower fairing. Mine will have a slightly tilted oval exhaust tip on the left side and the right side. Should be a fun build today.

Attachment 23415
Attachment 23416
Attachment 23417

CruxGNZ 07-01-2013 09:40 PM

Yes! I got a set of mirrors from supermarto (by the way, he's an awesome person to deal with), and they should be here by Friday 7/5. Once I get them into my hands, I'll make a build thread for those that want to update thier Superhawk to GSX-R mirrors with integrated turn signals.

Also, captainchaos sent me a Superhawk seat pan. I'll do a "make your own comfortable seat" thread. I've done some upholstery work in the past, so it should be a fun project.

One more thing, Sept. 21st through the 28th, I'll be riding to South Dakota. Just found out about this trip tonight. I'll be staying in a big ass cabin 15 miles from Deadwood. Should be a fun ride, being that 15+ people in the group ride will be from my family (aunts, uncles, cousins). So that being said, I'm glad that I'm making a more comfortable seat. I'll need to read up on what you guys did for long distance rides.

Lots to come in the next few weeks!

calitoz 07-02-2013 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by CruxGNZ (Post 357960)
Concerning the above picture, if anyone else wants to mount there magnet inside the drilled hole of the rotor, don't. I saw someone else do it (might have been on this sight even) and thought that it was a great idea. However, the magnetism diminishes down to nothing with the brake pad going over the rotor, which means the sensor won't work. So, I need to look for a new place to mount the magnet and sensor. Might start looking at the front wheel.

Mount the magnet inner portion of the rotor where the pads does not make contact?

CruxGNZ 07-02-2013 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by calitoz (Post 358281)
Mount the magnet inner portion of the rotor where the pads does not make contact?

I suppose you coukd do that, however I would need to remove the rear wheel to drill the hole. If I kept the rear rotor on the wheel and even with a depth collar on the bit, it would still drill into the wheel a liitle bit.

I found three other spots to mount the magnet and pickup. If these other spots don't work, I will pull the rear wheel and drill a hole in the rear rotor more inboard. This would give me an excuse to replace the rear bearings too, which have been sitting for while now anyways.

supermarto 07-02-2013 10:02 PM

You got the mirrors from archaicguy, did ya? ;-)

CruxGNZ 07-02-2013 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by supermarto (Post 358298)
You got the mirrors from archaicguy, did ya? ;-)

Oh man...I'm a moron. Fixed it! :cool:

Upland111 07-03-2013 10:14 AM

3 Attachment(s)
CruxGNZ,

For your Vapor Gauge feedback....If interested, this is how I mounted my pick-up for my Sigma 8.12 computer....
Thanks to SmokinJoe for the 1880mm wheel size

1. Approx. 10mm longer left axle stainless pinch bolt
2. Jam nut
3. Made a aluminum bracket for pick-up
4. Epoxied pick-up to inside bracket.
5. Epoxied magnet to one of the rotor bolt heads
6. Approx. 1-2mm distance from pick-up to magnet
7. Ran wire along brake line to Sigma
8. Aluminum bracket for Sigma
9. Done
At 70mph indicated- GPS reads 65mph, Sigma reads 65.4mph (with stock gearing)
Attachment 15711

Attachment 15712

Attachment 15713

CruxGNZ 07-03-2013 08:39 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Upland, thanks for the idea! I took it and went one step further. I personally don't like seeing the pickup or bracket, so I hid them. Worked out perfectly. I was even able to reuse the bracket I made for the swing arm. Piece of cake :cool:
I am epoxying the magnet inside the circle thingy (for lack of better words) that floats the rotor.

Modified swingarm bracket (still have to paint it)
Attachment 23400

Where's the bracket and sensor? haha
Attachment 23401

Oh, there it is.
Attachment 23402

CruxGNZ 07-05-2013 09:24 PM

6 Attachment(s)
I got my stock Superhawk mirrors today! I put the aftermarket and stock mirrors next to each other and it looks to be super easy to mate the two together. Stock mirror mounts with aftermarket mirror & turn signals. I think this will update the look of the bike a little bit, plus I got rid of the ugly stock front turn signals.

I couldn't modify the Superhawk mirror stalk to accept the aftermarket mirror, so I cut the aftermarket stalk to accept the Superhawk mount. Very easy actually. Now I can get rid of those crappy ass mounts I made. Make it look factory :cool:

This is what I have now.
Attachment 23394

Seperate the aftermarket mount.
Attachment 23395

And this is what will mount to the Superhawk stock mirror mounts.
Attachment 23396

Here's the stock mirror mount.
Attachment 23397

I cut off the end of the aftermarket mirror stalk.
Attachment 23398

And this is where I called it a night. Pretty simple to do! Pictures of the finished, painted, and installed mirrors tomorrow.
Attachment 23399

CruxGNZ 08-02-2013 01:11 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Mirror project was put on the side burner for just a little bit. In the mean time, I have a long ride coming up and need to focus on other things I need to finish first.

First item to do is sync the carbs with what's pictured below. I decided to go the 2 bottle method, because I knew my carbs were way off and didn't want any fluid getting sucked in. Glad I did it this way too, because when I hooked up the bottles, one bottle got sucked dry within a couple seconds. They were WAY off. Got it figured out and both carbs sync'd. The bike runs A LOT better! Less popping under deceleration (although, I kinda liked that sound) and what seems like more torque on the bottom end. I don't have my Veypor gauge right now (more on that later), so I can't prove or disprove my ass dyno results.
Attachment 23299

Got these beauties shipped in from the U.K. and at first glance they're very well made. They weigh the same as my other aftermarket bar end weights, are made from aluminum and have decent LED's installed. Craftmanship is 9 out of 10. However, when installing them, the hollow bolts collapsed and/or stripped out. So, they are semi-permanently glued in at the moment. There was no way to install them without taking the clipon off and modifying the clipon to accept the new LED bar ends. Kinda a pain in the ass, but now I got another set of turn signals and running lights! I like it a lot.
Attachment 23300
Attachment 23301

I was given a set of leather sadle bags for free. They're just sitting on the back seat. Not sure how I feel about them yet. They would be very easy to attatch to the subframe. They, in my opinion, don't belong on a sport bike, or at least mine anyways. But, with a long ride coming up, having the extra room would be awesome. What are your guys thoughts?
Attachment 23302
Attachment 23303

Now about the Veypor gauge, it kinda took a shit on me. The RPM's stopped working and then the MPH stopped working and then the backlighting on the screen was having issues. I had to send it back to Non-Linear Engineering in Canada for repairs. I guess the issues were due to a cracked resistor. Thier customer service is fantastic! I should be getting my gauge back the end of next week or so, and then be able to recalibrate everything again. I can't wait to have again a gear indicator, fuel gauge, dyno, and some other cool shit this guage has. I'm planning on removing the stock guage cluster and fabricating a metal panel that houses the Veypor gauge, a digital coolant temp. guage and very bright LED's for the idiot lights. Should look pretty cool when finished.

CruxGNZ 08-06-2013 07:35 PM

Score! While perusing eBay, I found two items. The first item was a HRC throttle tube that the seller thought was a stock VTR part and I scooped it up for a mere nine bucks! They are usually $45-$65.

The second item, was GPR hardware to install my GPR V4 onto the Superhawk for half of GPR's retail price. I was milling down a chunk of aluminum to use for installing the GPR V4. However, you cannot go wrong with everything you need for ~$85. Now, the hard part, waiting for the parts...haha

Edit: Now ain't that some shit...I just got an email from the seller of the HRC throttle tube. He saw some "damage" and refunded my money. While writing this I got another email from the seller saying that it just has some chips on the end of it, but can still be used. For some reason, he still sent me the throttle tube! So, I just got a FREE HRC throttle tube! My current throttle tube has some chips off the end of it too (previous owner dropped the bike), and the grip covers it, so no big deal. How cool was that!? Why couldn't this happen to ALL of my eBay transactions?

CruxGNZ 08-22-2013 10:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have a ~1800 mile trip coming up with my family to South Dakota real soon, so I have some maintenance to take care of. Today I replaced the rear wheel bearings (front bearings were replaced roughly a month ago) only to find out that there was only two bearings in the box I ordered. They have been sitting way to long to say something to the seller on eBay, so I need to buy another bearing and another seal that I'm sure to destroy whenever I get the third bearing. Oh well.

I found the right wheel bearing completely shot with only 18k+ miles on them (assuming they are original). I felt a lot of slop in the driveline and can only imagine that the bearing was part of it.

After cleaning everything up, installing the bearings I had (right side wheel bearing & cush drive bearing) and popping in the new seals, I placed the cush drive in place on the wheel and noticed that the cush drive could be rotated alost a quarter of an inch (measured at the teeth of the sprocket). So, to tighten things up, I cut little strips of rubber and placed them in the concave part of the rubber cush things. Worked great. The sprocket movement was under an eighth inch at the sprocket teeth.
My thinking is that when the strips of new rubber are compressed, the bigger cush things will do thier job. With the torque of the engine, I didn't want stress put where it wasn't designed to be. The test drive will tell...

Attachment 23261
(picture is of the stupid bearing I need to replace still, along with some grease on the cush drive, because they were wearing down, and those little strips of rubber)

I also installed new front and rear sprockets and a new DID 530 chain. Took it for a test drive and WOW! What a freakin' difference! The chain makes almost no noise at all and there is NO slop in the driveline! Rev matching is flawless now. Before, I would be hearing the chain snap every now and then when the R's were off just a hair. Makes for a much better riding experience! I'm really lovin' this bike now more than ever :D

CruxGNZ 08-26-2013 09:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Took the fairings off last night and started some bodywork. While it was off, I reinforced the front fairing stay, because the mirrors were vibrating at speed (P.O. hacked it up. I had to rebuild it and apparently needed some gussets for the mirror mounts). The paint is being sprayed in the next few days and I'm using water based, which will be completely new to me. Should be a fun project. Just in time for riding around with all the Harleys for the 110th.

Oh, also got around to installing the GPR V4

Attachment 23254

CruxGNZ 08-31-2013 11:53 PM

While clicking along to post to my build thread, I noticed somebody gave me 5 stars? Not sure who, but thanks man :-)

Stuff coming up, building my own seat, painting the plastics, RFID ignition, and...well, a whole lot of other ideas too. I mean, who's ever done, right? Over the winter there will be another build thread for my Superhawk Chopper. I have 85% of the stuff for that project right now.

I just wanted to update the thread. My frankenstien compressor had an issue. The cheap regulator and water seperator I got at Harbor freight crapped out on me. So, I couldn't paint the plastics over Labor Day weekend. Looking at decent dessicant/regulator setup costs about $150-$250. For my 80 gallon 19 CFM @ 90 psi that I built, I may as well treat it to some good parts. I mean, I built it to last, so may as well buy more good parts and not cheap out, like I did for the one that crapped out on me.

I am having a blast with my Veypor gauge! Once calibrated, you can make adjustments to the carbs and see how your run was affected. The gauge will graph it all out for you. So, you can see where there are low spots in the RPM range and adjust the carbs if you need to. Same goes for braking. Pretty neat, hey? For the price, I'm not sure why others haven't went this route.
I have now removed my stock gauge cluster. After many miles with both the Veypor and stock gauge cluster, I just don't need the stock gauge anymore. I know the Veypor is very accurate. The gear indicator is so dang nice! No more forgetting what gear you're in. Also, being that I have a '98, the gauge gives me a very accurate indication of how much fuel I have in the tank, based on how big the tank is, RPM's and MPH. I learned I don't need the low fuel light anymore.

Stay tuned for paint and the seat build in the next couple weeks. My trip to South Dakota is rapidly approaching!

jerryh 09-07-2013 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by CruxGNZ (Post 361822)
While clicking along to post to my build thread, I noticed somebody gave me 5 stars? Not sure who, but thanks man :-)

Stuff coming up, building my own seat, painting the plastics, RFID ignition, and...well, a whole lot of other ideas too. I mean, who's ever done, right? Over the winter there will be another build thread for my Superhawk Chopper. I have 85% of the stuff for that project right now.

I just wanted to update the thread. My frankenstien compressor had an issue. The cheap regulator and water seperator I got at Harbor freight crapped out on me. So, I couldn't paint the plastics over Labor Day weekend. Looking at decent dessicant/regulator setup costs about $150-$250. For my 80 gallon 19 CFM @ 90 psi that I built, I may as well treat it to some good parts. I mean, I built it to last, so may as well buy more good parts and not cheap out, like I did for the one that crapped out on me.

I am having a blast with my Veypor gauge! Once calibrated, you can make adjustments to the carbs and see how your run was affected. The gauge will graph it all out for you. So, you can see where there are low spots in the RPM range and adjust the carbs if you need to. Same goes for braking. Pretty neat, hey? For the price, I'm not sure why others haven't went this route.
I have now removed my stock gauge cluster. After many miles with both the Veypor and stock gauge cluster, I just don't need the stock gauge anymore. I know the Veypor is very accurate. The gear indicator is so dang nice! No more forgetting what gear you're in. Also, being that I have a '98, the gauge gives me a very accurate indication of how much fuel I have in the tank, based on how big the tank is, RPM's and MPH. I learned I don't need the low fuel light anymore.

Stay tuned for paint and the seat build in the next couple weeks. My trip to South Dakota is rapidly approaching!

Very cool. Keep us posted!

CruxGNZ 09-13-2013 09:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Guess what I fit inside this backpack? I took a trip to Kendor Marine and got some stuff. Pictures tomorrow to see what I'm up to ;)

Oh, and I got all my LED's from Super Bright LEDs for the new Superhawk dash. So that is being fabricated as well.

I am leaving for my South Dakota trip this coming Friday, so I have less than a week to get all of the work done. Getting close!

Edit: Oh yeah! Thanks to davidka, I was able to buy a tinted Zero Gravity DB windshield. Took a ride to meet up with him. Seems like a down to earth, cool guy. Thanks again man!

Attachment 23226

CruxGNZ 09-14-2013 03:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
If you thought stuff to make your own seat was in the backpack, then you win. Several sheets of different thickness and density foam and two yards of nice vinyl. I got a second yard of vinyl for free, "just in case you mess up", the guy at the shop said. Nice guy he was.

I'll take pictures as I go with the seat. I'm following the DIY Motorcycle Seat.

Just starting now, so, we'll see how far I get before the wife makes me dinner and calls me upstairs.

Attachment 23224

CruxGNZ 09-14-2013 06:34 PM

Since my "Build" page is kind of all over the place, I'm going to try and keep it more organized from now on. Like the seat stuff, that will be on one post and the dash will be on another. I will just keep editing each post untill the project is done. I wish I would have done that in the very beginning.

CruxGNZ 09-14-2013 06:40 PM

SEAT

5 Attachment(s)
Here's where I am at with the seat. I have the first layer of foam glued on and the second layer of foam was attached to that. The second layer will be cut down and then sanded to the shape of my ass, or close to it. Anything is better than the stock seat!

Attachment 23219
Attachment 23220
Attachment 23221
Attachment 23222

More tomorrow...

Attachment 23223

I was able to cut all the foam down and start sanding it to shape. I quickly learned that 40 grit is WAY to aggressive, so 80 grit was used to shape it using the angle grinder. After the final shape, I clipped on the tail fairing and it needed to be thicker in the tail. I also mounted it on the bike and found it to be a little too soft, so more foam was added. The picture above shows the new foam glued and drying. Ran out of time, so the finishing touches and stapling the vinyl on are happening tomorrow.

CruxGNZ 09-14-2013 06:46 PM

DASH

11 Attachment(s)
I got the posterboard cut and just started to cut the metal before it got to late tonight. If you look close on the posterboard template, you can see where everything will be layed out. It will be painted a flat black when finnished, so no glare hits me in the eyes on a sunny day.

Attachment 23208
Attachment 23209

More pictures tomorrow...

Attachment 23210
Attachment 23211

Just needs the supports to attach it to the three mounting points of the original dash (it's just laying in there for pictures). It will even use the rubber isolators, just like the stock gauge cluster used. After the last of the fab work, it just needs paint and then the wire all the LED's and coolant temp. gauge.

Pictures of the finished product tomorrow.

Made the three supports. Found out the hard way that one of the supports needs to be a different length. Turned out perfect though.

Attachment 23212

Welding the supports onto the face.

Attachment 23213

All done. And, this is where I found that one of the supports is a different length haha

Attachment 23214

Mounts to the fairing stay just like factory. Keeps the vibrations down.

Attachment 23215

Fabrication finished, final fitment done and bolted in place. Fits pefectly. It's already painted and getting all the wiring connected right now...

Attachment 23216

All painted, just need to do the wiring. Now, after looking at it, I think it would look just awesome having the face plate carbon fiber. However, I'm not to keen on spending ~$30 for something that doesn't serve a purpose. Maybe I'll do it in the winter time if I get bored.

Attachment 23217
Attachment 23218

Stumpy 09-14-2013 08:28 PM

Hey Im just north of Madison is Prairie du Sac we will have to go for a ride together. I was also wondering if you wanted to go on the crud run. I know you have a trip but this is on the first Sunday of October Slimey Crud Run | The Official Unofficial website of the Slimey Crud Run It would be a blast if you can make it I am also going to put it on the sight to see if we can get other people to go along.

CruxGNZ 09-14-2013 10:26 PM

Hey Stumpy, I'll shoot you a PM ;)

I am going to the Crud Run. There is about a half dozen Superhawks around here, I think, so it would be cool to get us all together for a fun run.

randysway223 09-16-2013 11:50 AM

Looks like it's coming along nicely!
Definitely a fan of the custom work on the signal integration..

CruxGNZ 09-16-2013 09:54 PM

Thanks Randy.

For those waiting on updates and pictures, I'm sorry, but nothing right now. I had the chance to barter some labor for granite countertops on the other side of my townhouse. With updating the kitchen next door, more rent can be asked for with new tenants, so this was a no brainer.

I have ALL DAY tomorrow to work on the Superhawk, so I promise updates by tomorrow evening.

Stumpy 09-17-2013 07:30 PM

Yes it is hope to see you at the crud run

CruxGNZ 09-17-2013 09:48 PM

Updated posts #63 & #64. More updates to these posts tomorrow!

Hey Stumpy, why don't you make a thread here about the Crud run?

Stumpy 09-18-2013 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by CruxGNZ (Post 362575)

Hey Stumpy, why don't you make a thread here about the Crud run?

I did in the Group rides section know one has sighed up

https://www.superhawkforum.com/forum...rud-run-31102/

CruxGNZ 09-18-2013 06:41 PM

Updated post #64. I didn't get around to finishing the seat today.

Painting the dash and covering the seat tomorrow. No matter what, it HAS to be done tomorrow. I leave Friday morning 9am.

CruxGNZ 09-20-2013 12:28 PM

Something happened very last minute and I had to stay behind. The rest of my family was still able to go on the South Dakota trip.

All this time and money spent getting myself and the bike ready for a ~1900 mile ride, for nothing. You guys have NO idea how much this sucks ass.

Really depressed about this.

oahu hawk 09-20-2013 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by CruxGNZ (Post 362687)
Something happened very last minute and I had to stay behind. The rest of my family was still able to go on the South Dakota trip.

All this time and money spent getting myself and the bike ready for a ~1900 mile ride, for nothing. No guys have NO idea how much this sucks ass.

Really depressed about this.

Super bummer...

wyldryce 09-20-2013 02:39 PM

Damn dude, sorry to hear that. I've been enjoying watching your progress. Keep at it! :p

Stumpy 09-20-2013 03:33 PM

Sorry man but my bike should be ready next weekend do you want to go for a shake down run and I will know about the carb parts soon as that is next after the speedo healer and headlight relay then just the carbs and time to ride.

CruxGNZ 09-20-2013 06:35 PM

Yeah it sucks. Been down about it all day. Just gotta start working on shit again and get my mind off the fact that I won't have an adventure of that caliber again in quite a while.

Stumpy, I'd be game for a shakedown run with ya. No rush on those carb parts.

jerryh 09-20-2013 06:38 PM

Hate to hear this crux. God has a plan and staying behind may have saved you from something much worse

Stumpy 09-23-2013 07:39 PM

hey I got the carbs apart and have 4 them #22 on photo so I can make it happen for you. that said I will putting my carbs back together after I take stock on what I have and what I need first thing i have to get the d shaped needles out. I made a d shaped tool a long time ago to take the ones off my bike and tossed it when I got a new tool for the slot I put in them. I will have to make a new one out of brake line or stop by a bike shop and see if they will take them out for me. Then its ride time.

https://www.thumpertalk.com/shop/oem...B4E1801C.gifme

CruxGNZ 09-23-2013 10:39 PM

Stumpy, yes #22 is exactly what I need.

I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure you told me your name before in a PM, but I can't remember.

Also, I told the wife a few hours earlier about meeting up with you while you took your bike out for your test ride this coming weekend, and she just about killed me. Apparently I forgot about a stupid wedding that I have to go to. I mean, I don't even know the people that are getting married! I guess the chick getting married is someone my wife used to work with. So, I'm ropped into it man.

I am open ALL Sunday (9/29) if it so happens that you test ride it then. Let me know here or in a PM.