SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/general-discussion-30/)
-   -   Updated List - Parting Out Red 1998 SH (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/general-discussion-30/updated-list-parting-out-red-1998-sh-7856/)

2Phaast 12-13-2005 10:23 PM

Updated List - Parting Out Red 1998 SH

Here it is, the highly anticipated revised listing!!

Windshield
Mirrors
Fairing pieces
Center position light
Headlamp assy
Clip-ons
Front brake m/c, lines, reservoir
Steering stem/fork top bridge assy
Front axle
Tank w/ key and extra sending unit
Airbox & filter assy
Carbs
Cam chain tensioners
Radiators
Cooling fan
Coolant reservoir
Starter
Chin scoop
Kickstand assy
Seat
Battery
Inner fender/battery box
Sub-frame
Rear peg & brackets
Tail cowl plastic
Tail lamp assy
Rear brake caliper w/ line & m/c & reservoir
Rear rotor
Rear shock
Rear shock link
Rear axle
Swing arm
Front/rear sprockets (16/41 w/ approx 4000 miles)
Chain w/ broke master link clip (Tsubakai Alpha Gold 530 w/ approx 4000 miles)
Chain adjusters
Chain guard
Chain slider
Cush drive assy

I have the multiple misc hardware to above major items, plus a lot of smaller brackets, hardware, hoses, etc still...

As I complete mods to my Yellow SH, the following will become available:
Complete engine w/ worn 2nd gear
Front wheel w/ rotors
Rear wheel w/ rotor
Forks
Rear shock
Front calipers
Chain and sprockets

Thanks to everyone for the interest, and to the following for taking so many parts off my hands: Apbrian112, TexasSuperHawk, LoneWolf, Emon, JayC, GaryMarine, SNG Performance, Verne, SuperBling.

I'll keep this stuff around for a couple of more weeks, then I'll be listing it on Ebay as time permits.... Happy shopping....

bronco78 12-14-2005 06:29 AM

Re: Updated List - Parting Out Red 1998 SH

If the left side piece of the faring is in good-great condition (no cracks, no scrapes, paint clear and has full color) I would be interested in it, as well as the left radiator. The PO of my SH had a stop and flop.. The only blemish on the entire bike is a small scratched section on the left faring,, and a slightly dented radiator, Might be nice to put this SH back to like new condition.

My PM's do not seem to work, so please email me with prices at erik.marquez@hood.army.mil. Shipping would be to 75639 TX. No need to estimate that and include in your price. I'll cover actual shipping costs.

A picture of the plastic would also be appreciated.

Thanks for your time

Erik

honda996 12-14-2005 11:20 AM

Hello, I am new to the forum and it won't let me send a PM, hence the reply here.

What condition are the tail cowl (I'm after the one that goes under and around the bottom of the seat, that houses the tail light and turn signals) and the fuel tank in? Any dents/gouges/deep scratches? How much do you want for them? If you're able to send me a PM back that'd be great, but please include an email address so I can reply.

Thanks!

2Phaast 12-16-2005 09:03 AM

Hey honda996 and bronco78, thanks for the interest.... You can both email me by clicking on the Email icon on the bottom of my posts..... then I can email you both back as needed.....

The tail cowl is in good shape, it has a very faint small rash on one of the sides (courtesy of prev owner) who also mounted the turn light quite nicely into it..... I can send pics when you send email..... The tank has a slight dent, in the recessed area on the side.... again from prev owner.... I got lots of pics of it as well..... make an offer, you probably won't be turned down....

As for the fairing plastics, they are all there, but major rash on most all parts/surfaces... same reason as above..... maybe useful for track bike, but definately not pretty.....the left radiator is in great shape, however at the moment, another member has dibs on both the grills.... pehaps in a day or two I will be able to tell you if the grill is avail with the radiator..... I will try to get radiator pic to you sometime fri morn after I get home from work.....

Thanks again to both of you for interest and patience as I try to do all this on shotgun days off.....

CNI Dawg 12-16-2005 09:55 PM

Looking for track day plastics cheap :)
How much for tail plastic?
How much for all 3 fiaring pieces?

a yellow blue combo won't look too bad....will it? :D

EngineNoO9 12-17-2005 02:41 AM

woulda ya happen to have the original reflectors for the front fork and rear ??

2Phaast 12-17-2005 05:11 PM

EngineNo09, sorry never had either set of reflectors.....

marmaladedad 12-17-2005 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by EngineNoO9";p=&quot (Post 13576)
woulda ya happen to have the original reflectors for the front fork and rear ??

Sorry for the threadjack - I may have my reflectors around. IM/PM me.

Caine72 01-12-2008 10:05 AM

what about a radiator grill? If its not rusted.

drew_c14 01-12-2008 10:16 AM

uuummm....the last post in this thread was 2005

Jeepingoose 01-12-2008 11:16 AM

I didnt even realize that... lol damn i need coffee

DrPepper 01-12-2008 03:32 PM

has anyone bought the plastics yet if not i am interested in all of them thanks

Death Cattle 01-12-2008 06:47 PM

are the sprockets stock? if not, what tooth size are they?

Hawkrider 01-13-2008 06:38 PM

Thread closed. It's in the wrong damned section anyway! :banghead: