SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/general-discussion-30/)
-   -   Sebimoto Fairing? (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/general-discussion-30/sebimoto-fairing-29597/)

sethday 12-22-2012 12:03 PM

Sebimoto Fairing?

I saw this on ebay. Has anyone ever heard of this company?
Thoughts?
Honda VTR1000F Firestorm Sebimoto Race Fairing Fiberglass Kevlar Kit 5pc New | eBay

Wicky 12-22-2012 12:19 PM

Shame they have crappy pictures of their products for the VTR. Prices are cheap though.

Honda VTR 1000 F | Fairing/Fairings for Motorbike/Motorcycle

mikstr 12-22-2012 12:27 PM

I e-mailed Sebimoto twice (on two separate occasions, both times using the e-mail address from their Web site) and never even got the courtesy of a reply. If that is symbolic of their customer service, count me out.....

cybercarl 12-22-2012 02:22 PM

I e-mailed Sebimoto twice (on two separate occasions, both times using the e-mail address from their Web site) and never even got the courtesy of a reply. If that is symbolic of their customer service, count me out.....
Mmmm, that's not very confidence inspiring. It's a shame really because they have some nice bits, including, airbox and frame protectors Good customer service always helps.

(:-})

mikstr 12-22-2012 04:13 PM

It could be an isolated incident (ie. my messages got caught up in a spam filter,.....), who knows.

and yes, they do make nice stuff....

HRCA#1 12-22-2012 04:48 PM

I'm a little confused they show the fairing with a headlight opening yet say it's a racing only product.

matt365 12-22-2012 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by HRCA#1 (Post 346543)
I'm a little confused they show the fairing with a headlight opening yet say it's a racing only product.

Says its all fiberglass, and it appears the upper is all one piece.

Probably why they consider it "race".

Single seat race tail as well.

Jack Flash 12-23-2012 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by mikstr (Post 346542)
It could be an isolated incident (ie. my messages got caught up in a spam filter,.....), who knows.

Hmmm, don't like this excuse. Being in customer service, I always check
my spam box to see if anything has mistakenly ended up there. I occasionally pick up valid requests from customers. But that's just me.

If these are designed for race purposes, that means there are no blinker
holes right ? :nerd:

mikstr 12-23-2012 03:32 PM

I always check my junk mail (precisely to ensure that a good message didn't inadvertently end up there) so I know their reply never made it there. I simply never got one.....

Stephan 12-26-2012 10:41 AM

They are the first fairing manufacturer here, doing it over 20 years. Good quality, not the best, and fairing is for track use, it would take some effort to make it work, not plug and play.
As for customer service, I agree, it is sometimes problem here ...