SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/general-discussion-30/)
-   -   Rumble Imports Undertails (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/general-discussion-30/rumble-imports-undertails-7837/)

bigpat123 12-05-2005 10:59 AM

Rumble Imports Undertails

Hey guys i just got off the phone with Rumble Imports and they are going to make the undertails in abs plastic from now on BUT they have soem undertails in fiberglass that are going cheap to clear way for the new one.

I just picked up one from them painted for a good price.

Just figure i let yall know

www.rumbleimport.com

woodman 12-05-2005 03:23 PM

Re: Rumble Imports Undertails

I looked but could'nt find any. :cry:

superbikemike 12-05-2005 03:33 PM

They were on there a while back when I checked but I just looked and they are not there anymore.

bigpat123 12-06-2005 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by woodman";p=&quot (Post 13237)
I looked but could'nt find any. :cry:

you gotta call them. they are not listing anything on the site. I called and they had a few left of the fiberglass painted in blue and unpainted. I think they also had the yellow and i dont remember if they had the red.

but give them a call
1888-640-7736
they got some weird hours though. M-F 9-4 but they close from 12-1. Must be nice to have bankers hours.

i called and spoke to Kim and another gentleman and he told me they are going to ABS and they are getting rid of there fiberglass at good prices.

superbikemike 12-06-2005 01:59 PM

What's a good price bigpat?

bigpat123 12-06-2005 06:58 PM

I paid 214 shipped to my door..But i already had the rear lights for the tail. I think they sell the lights and tail for about $245 plus $25 for shipping That is the color matched price i do believe but dont quote me on that.

The reason i know this much is i have a undertail now that is the older style of tail for the hawk(rumble imports) My lights went bad(one of the lenses was tightenned too much and cracked) so i decided to buy new lights. The lights that rumble had had both the brake and turn signal in the same housing and it said they were 1/4 inch larger i bought and found out they are off center with the measurement and they would not fit my tail so i ordered a new tail and my tail will be up for sale by next week for $150 pluss shipping i think.

NOrrTH 12-06-2005 08:24 PM

So your selling the undertail with the cracked lens?

bigpat123 01-02-2006 07:33 PM

yeah i am. i will post a pic or email a pic to any that are intrested.
the undertail right now is 2003 blue and the only problem is the lenses on the lights need to be replaced the plastic stem cracked when tightning the screw plus it will come with a taillight intergrator also.

Let me know if anyone wants it.

I am thinking $145 plus shipping obo i will post a pic in the near future or i will email thise intrested.