SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/general-discussion-30/)
-   -   ordering from service honda - who else has? (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/general-discussion-30/ordering-service-honda-who-else-has-8748/)

EngineNoO9 05-24-2006 10:49 AM

ordering from service honda - who else has?

I ordered them CCT's last night but the first time I did it on the site the website crashed but the second time when it went all the way through I've not gotten an e-mail yet... Did it take awhile to get? I tried calling too and wasn't sure what extension to use... I want these things soon :-\

RickB 05-24-2006 11:02 AM

In my experience with them it takes a bit to complete the order. usually takes 7-10 days for me to receive the order (Buffalo, NY area)

Rick B
02 SH

EngineNoO9 05-24-2006 11:03 AM

damn... man these is gonna suck... I was hoping to have them this weekend... I can't even get a call in to try and cancel it and just order through my dealer instead.... :(

Yardstick 05-24-2006 01:11 PM

I ordered my replacement CCT's from them. I will NEVER do business with them again. They shipped the order to the wrong address, initially. They didn't figure it out or contact me or anything. I finally called them after waiting nearly a month and that's when they realized they shipped them to the wrong address. They wouldn't just ship new parts out because they were trying to get the parts redirected from the customer that got them. After another two weeks of that and calling them every couple of days they finally admitted they couldn't get the parts and ordered new ones. They didn't make any effort to expidite the delivery for the parts I ordered nearly two months before. I wasn't getting any response or tracking number from them so I tried cancelling the order and disputing the two month old charge on my credit card. The parts FINALLY showed up a few days after that. NEVER AGAIN.

EngineNoO9 05-24-2006 01:19 PM

ugh.... hmmm... which number did you call... I'm gonna see about trying to cancel my order and just ordering them from my dealer...

EngineNoO9 05-24-2006 01:23 PM

sweet cancelled them. gonna get raped through the dealer but I want them asap

Yardstick 05-24-2006 01:24 PM

The parts contact number is 800.828.5498.

Yardstick 05-24-2006 01:27 PM

Yeah... I don't really like any of my "local" dealers either because they've pulled some crappy stuff too, but that Service Honda experience was horrible. It's really too bad the "local" dealers around here aren't very accessable either.

RVO27 05-24-2006 04:21 PM

Check out Ronayers.com. They have an online microfiche and shipping is pretty quick. At least in my experience (I live in Maryland and Ronayers is in North Carolina)

RonVTR 06-06-2006 01:40 AM

I've had good service from Ron Ayers also.

denmah 06-06-2006 05:19 AM

also guys, i dont know if anyone has ever used Tricktape.com
but ive ordered thousands of dollars worth of stuff from "sean" at tricktape, he is the man, i always call to order everything and he gets me the best price and he knows his shit. located near philly pa