SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/general-discussion-30/)
-   -   New Bike (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/general-discussion-30/new-bike-25355/)

Mikael 04-25-2011 09:43 PM

New Bike

3 Attachment(s)
Hi all,

After much looking I finally found this site and I am impressed with all the knowledge and helpfulness of the members from reading most of the help topics.

I recently picked up my first streetbike after riding a street-legal dirtbike for many years and for the short amount of time riding this spring I have to say I love the Superhawk. The low end grunt, the lovely burbling when off the throttle, the constant grinning, and most of all the fun factor of riding something that you don't see everyday :) .

I know I haven't posted elsewhere yet but a big thank you to everyone with input on changing the cct's and R/R topics and all the other help articles. After just reading through these topics the wealth of member knowledge, information and step by step instructions were greatly appreciated.

Keep it up guys and glad to have found this site and more importantly buying the Hawk.

Pics are up.

lukenukem47 04-25-2011 09:59 PM

Always search first

Don't do what I have done, look up before asking. Just about every question about a hawk has been asked. Look forward to the pic and welcome!

CrankenFine 04-26-2011 04:18 AM

Originally Posted by Mikael (Post 300405)
Hi all,

... I have to say I love the Superhawk. The low end grunt, the lovely burbling when off the throttle, the constant grinning, and most of all the fun factor of riding something that you don't see everyday :) ...

+1:)

ninjagoalie 04-26-2011 06:07 AM

welcome and congrats on the new purchase.

nekkid 04-26-2011 06:54 AM

Welcome to the forum.

Mikael 04-27-2011 03:06 PM

Yeah pretty much what I have done is use the search button and just spend a few hours reading through the posts. So much good info here that you don't need to ask any questions as they are all answered on here somewhere :)

RickB 04-29-2011 01:39 PM

Welcome and congrats!

inderocker 04-29-2011 07:36 PM

Welcome! Very clean VTR you have there, do you know what the mirrors are from?

badboyrr 04-29-2011 09:02 PM

Welcome, congrats!

:)+1!

Originally Posted by RickB (Post 300897)
Welcome and congrats!

VTRsurfer 04-29-2011 09:24 PM

Welcome!

Keep the rubber side down and the shinny side up.:thumbsup:

My wife is a Canuck, by the way. Born in Pointe Claire, near Montreal. We're watching the Sharks and the Red Wings right now, tied 1-1 in the 3rd.

Mikael 05-02-2011 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by inderocker (Post 300922)
Welcome! Very clean VTR you have there, do you know what the mirrors are from?

No idea where the mirrors are from, the PO broke the stock mirrors and put those on but I like them. :)

Salieb76 05-02-2011 01:52 PM

Congrats bro, Welcome as well.

D VTR RIDER 05-02-2011 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mikael (Post 300405)
Hi all,

After much looking I finally found this site and I am impressed with all the knowledge and helpfulness of the members from reading most of the help topics.

I recently picked up my first streetbike after riding a street-legal dirtbike for many years and for the short amount of time riding this spring I have to say I love the Superhawk. The low end grunt, the lovely burbling when off the throttle, the constant grinning, and most of all the fun factor of riding something that you don't see everyday :) .

I know I haven't posted elsewhere yet but a big thank you to everyone with input on changing the cct's and R/R topics and all the other help articles. After just reading through these topics the wealth of member knowledge, information and step by step instructions were greatly appreciated.

Keep it up guys and glad to have found this site and more importantly buying the Hawk.

Pics are up.

:welcome:
Just so you don't get bamboozled by certain persons on this site about their bikes being faster i.e. red or yellow, the black Firestorms are the fastest:lol:.

mikstr 05-02-2011 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by D VTR RIDER (Post 301302)
:welcome:
Just so you don't get bamboozled by certain persons on this site about their bikes being faster i.e. red or yellow, the black Firestorms are the fastest AFTER THE DARK BLUE ONES :lol:.

Fixed it for ya :)

D VTR RIDER 05-03-2011 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by mikstr (Post 301321)
Fixed it for ya :)

As if you know anything about VTR's?:rolleyes: