SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/general-discussion-30/)
-   -   Hondas & fat chicks are fun to ride, but dont let your freinds see you on them. (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/general-discussion-30/hondas-fat-chicks-fun-ride-but-dont-let-your-freinds-see-you-them-23014/)

pwshadow 06-27-2010 03:37 PM

Hondas & fat chicks are fun to ride, but dont let your freinds see you on them.

I found this lovely quote on a Harley forum. Yeah some times I google Harley Davidson to feel better about my life. I know they think their bikes are the most amazing pieces of two wheeled machinery, but bashing Honda? Really? It amazes me these morons know how to use a computer. We all know they didn't use a computer to research their motorcycles before they bought them. I guess its true. Ignorance is bliss.

wyldryce 06-27-2010 03:39 PM

Yeah, picking on Harley riders (those who are closed minded at least) is a little too easy. "Low hangin' fruit" as they say... ;)

midwest22 06-27-2010 03:45 PM

The joke isnt Hondas, its mopeds and fat chicks. BTW, Id rather ride a fat chick than a Harley!

VTRsurfer 06-27-2010 03:48 PM

Have you ever noticed how 99% of Harley riders wear a black T-shirt that says "Harley Davidson" on it.

Good thing you're wearing that T-shirt Bud, otherwise I wouldn't know what that was you're riding.:crackup:

pwshadow 06-27-2010 04:00 PM

These people buy Harleys to impress people but the only people that care are other morons that bought Harleys. It amazes me that Harley owners never say to them selves, after buying their 4th Harley, " I wonder if there are bikes out there that don't leak oil or shake rediculously or have chrome pipes that don't turn blue."

Bytes 06-27-2010 05:36 PM

A couple of weeks ago I saw a Harley guy with a tee shirt that read "I'd rather see my sister in a whore house that my brother on a Honda". That one made me laugh.

mikstr 06-27-2010 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Bytes (Post 271642)
A couple of weeks ago I saw a Harley guy with a tee shirt that read "I'd rather see my sister in a whore house that my brother on a Honda". That one made me laugh.

Should have asked him for his sister's phone number, lol

Most of those morons wouldn't know a real motorcycle if they came along and bit them in the ass..... I could never figure out how riding around on an expensive mobile paint mixer was cool.....

NH-Raptor 06-27-2010 07:09 PM

You're all giving Harley riders too much credit. I heard that quote in a 2001 movie called "Summer Catch" with Jessica Beal. They must have seen it there and copied it.

inderocker 06-27-2010 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by pwshadow (Post 271626)
I found this lovely quote on a Harley forum. Yeah some times I google Harley Davidson to feel better about my life. I know they think their bikes are the most amazing pieces of two wheeled machinery, but bashing Honda? Really? It amazes me these morons know how to use a computer. We all know they didn't use a computer to research their motorcycles before they bought them. I guess its true. Ignorance is bliss.

Ahh, jealousy is an ugly thing...;)

firehawk 06-27-2010 08:20 PM

What I don't understand is; why should we bother with those "smart" Hardley riders? Does a Hardley agitates us, while a Duck woo us? Those are V-twin engined just as the SH, right?
I'd say each to his/her own; just ride/live & let ride/live
Since commuting on the SH these last 3 years, I felt a 2-pot engine is enough whereas 4 pots would be redundant. Yes I am biased :-(

oahu hawk 06-27-2010 08:24 PM

seen more fat chicks on Harleys than on Hondas...

59burst 06-27-2010 10:30 PM

[QUOTE=firehawk;271660]What I don't understand is; why should we bother with those "smart" Hardley riders? Does a Hardley agitates us, while a Duck woo us? Those are V-twin engined just as the SH, right?
[QUOTE]

Harleys are v-twins. Ducatis and hawks - L twins.

inderocker 06-28-2010 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by firehawk (Post 271660)
What I don't understand is; why should we bother with those "smart" Hardley riders? Does a Hardley agitates us, while a Duck woo us? Those are V-twin engined just as the SH, right?
I'd say each to his/her own; just ride/live & let ride/live
Since commuting on the SH these last 3 years, I felt a 2-pot engine is enough whereas 4 pots would be redundant. Yes I am biased :-(

I think in general it's the Harley riders that are more "agitating" than the bikes they ride... but not by much. For the most-part it's consumerism at it's worst... buying solely for the label (bikes, jackets, shirt, underwear, socks, plates, trucks,etc...). Also, almost any Duc is a well made, well engineered, high performance machine.. a Harley is a dated turd in any form. Besides, this instance of Honda bashing was found on a Harley forum... not a Duc forum.

SPRHK 06-28-2010 06:38 AM

The way they say it where i come from is

" Riding a Harley is like fucking a fag............NEVER let your friends catch ya doin it"
" What's the difference between a Harley & a Hoover? A: Where they place the dirtbag"
" What does Harley & Hoover got in common? A: THEY BOTH SUCK!"

all in all, it isnt about what you ride, it is whether you ride or not. Besides, if it werent for Horribly Wobblesons or Hardly Ablesons, we wouldnt appreciate our Super Chickens as much.

youngdrew47 06-28-2010 06:45 AM

A friend of mine has a t-shirt that says " If Harley Davidson made an airplane would you fly in it?" The answer is obvious.

mikstr 06-28-2010 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by inderocker (Post 271674)
I think in general it's the Harley riders that are more "agitating" than the bikes they ride... but not by much. For the most-part it's consumerism at it's worst... buying solely for the label (bikes, jackets, shirt, underwear, socks, plates, trucks,etc...).

BINGO!!!!!!!

swordfish 06-29-2010 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Bytes (Post 271642)

I'd rather see his sister in a whore house too. address please? and of all the manufacturers, I'm sure that there are more sisters of harley riders in whore houses. ignorance does cause trends.

Bytes 06-29-2010 07:21 PM

Thanks swordfish. Your reply made me laugh hard enough to spew diet coke all over my keyboard:D

PJay 06-29-2010 10:34 PM

So why is it that so many Harley guys have fat ugly chicks?:evillaugh:

Just_Nick 06-30-2010 04:14 AM

I'd rather drive a car than ride a Harley.