SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/general-discussion-30/)
-   -   B.A.M (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/general-discussion-30/b-m-17548/)

tromo01 02-14-2009 03:24 PM

B.A.M

so i was at a bike show today in va. and this guy calls me over to his little table and starts talkin to me about B.A.M (breakdown and legal assistance for motorcycle riders). which is an orgazination of riders who come together to help eachother out when you are out there by yourself...what you do is if anything happens to you, like run out of gas, flat tire, fall over, whatever, theres a number you call and someone will come out and give you a hand...i think its great that theres over one million people out there that take part in this...so i signed up...i really could have used this a couple days ago when i hit a ditch going 50 way out in the woods...if anyone is intersted you can go to www.8004bikers.com maybe one day i will take you a can of gas...or vise versa

marmaladedad 02-14-2009 04:33 PM

First post? And you're advertising another website? Smells like spam.

pigwings 02-15-2009 10:06 AM

BAM

Originally Posted by marmaladedad (Post 200836)
First post? And you're advertising another website? Smells like spam.

does look suspicious.

Anyway, you Marines know what BAM means.

marmaladedad 02-15-2009 11:44 AM

Emeril knows what BAM means.

yruyur 02-15-2009 12:30 PM

it tastes like chicken

Wicky 02-15-2009 12:31 PM

Marketing spam for sure

I'd hate to see the fees :eek:

"he set up a modest personal injury practice. His present motorcycles include a candy apple-red Harley FLTC, Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird, V-Twin Trike, and a 996R Red Ducati, a red T-Rex, a Harley V-Rod, a Goldwing, and a Yamaha FJR 1300."

tromo01 02-15-2009 12:35 PM

yeah i think this is the first post for me....i just thought i would let everyone know whats up..

tromo01 02-15-2009 12:37 PM

you know what im trying to be a nice guy and all of you want to talk crap...whatever..

HawkRider98 02-15-2009 12:55 PM

Did anybody check out the website? I did and BAM looks ok. Not interested in the lawyering but I don't mind helping out a cyclist in need if I am able to . Sure would be nice if I was stranded somewhere and could make a phone call to get some help that wouldn't cost me an arm and a leg. I signed up, guess I'll see what happens.

RickB 02-15-2009 02:28 PM

Sorry but we do get some a-hole spammers on here....

Welcome to the site.

Originally Posted by tromo01 (Post 200924)
you know what im trying to be a nice guy and all of you want to talk crap...whatever..

Hotbrakes 02-15-2009 04:27 PM

Tromo- Introduce yourself in another thread so we know you're real, who you are, some pics, etc. THEN promote this thing you speak of which sounds like a great idea I would definitely participate in.

Where are you in NOVA? I work in Manassas.

nuhawk 02-15-2009 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by tromo01 (Post 200924)

"all of you" ?? You blame us for being presumptive or cautious? All of us front-line for the group at one point in time or another. Members here are of several fields and several areas of expertise - besides being Superhawk owners.

Red flags go up for some guys in one way - other guys a different way. It's all about protecting the members from scammers and bullshitters.

That said, our brothers have done their job and now you have the opportunity to tell us all about this network that you propose. I'm all for it.

Hawkrider 02-15-2009 05:56 PM

Jeezus! Is this winter on a motorcycle forum or what?!?! Chill out people and quit flaming. Thread closed!!

Welcome to the forum Tromo.