SuperHawk Forum

SuperHawk Forum (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/general-discussion-30/)
-   -   Aw the sick fooks they got me! I am not even mad yet. (https://www.superhawkforum.com/forums/general-discussion-30/aw-sick-fooks-they-got-me-i-am-not-even-mad-yet-34802/)

RedStormJ 12-12-2017 12:28 AM

Aw the sick fooks they got me! I am not even mad yet.

It just happened and I figure before I point fingers and mame or even kill.

What... Remember how the oil magically drained out of my bike a few months ago. Well today when I checked it it was just a shadow. It's like 6pm here and full blown winter. I mistook a shadow for dirty oil. I hadnt started the bike for a few months so I thought I better. She started hard I figured due to the battery so I gave her a bump of the gas and she came to life. .... The chatter never went away and I started to see smoke. I killed the engine and a clutch like smell and smoke rolled from the bottom of the engine. I looked hoping it was a wire or maybe the mosfet but nope. So I looked in the glass with a flashlight... Not a drop...
Needless to say I am getting a moment camera I am gonna just do the bearings in this motor real hush hush I aint gonna tell a sole and be really annoying with the bike. Burnouts and snow drifts and such every day until I get a video of whoever drained my oil. Then they are going for a ride I will and this is no joke chain them by the leg and drag them until I feel its ok to stop. Sick sick sick... Dont ever touch a mans bike especially mine. Especially not such a reliable and fun machine that has dont nothing but make me money and bring me joy... SICK!!!
BTW Light on this subject remember boys I got a spare all ready and its winter so let the port work begin maybe now that I have the cash I can drop a grand on rods and some new slugs... Flywheel and such....

Also I garage keep my bike but the doors always open and the keys sit in the ignition. Most people here cant ride a bike so theft isnt a concern but there are evil sickos everywhere... :(

skokievtr 12-12-2017 08:26 AM

Your "witty" wording makes it impossible for another to know when you are trying to be humorous or are serious, and if you are truly accusing someone of draining your oil. If you are lax enough to leave your garage open and keys in the ignition, then if someone did take it for a joy ride and blow the motor (given you do not keep track of mileage after each ride so you'd have known) or meant ill will toward you and drained the oil, then you must share a percentage of the "blame".

On the other hand could you have failed to properly maintain your VTR? If the oil was low, would you not have seen the oil pressure light illuminated?

Or is your entire post all tongue-in-cheek?

captainchaos 12-12-2017 12:08 PM

smokinjoe73 12-13-2017 08:30 AM

I agree its hard to figure out the jist of this post.
If your bike is tampered then greater security measures would help.
Had more than a few bikes stolen here in NYC.

RedStormJ 12-13-2017 11:09 AM

Well I try to always U know. Be me. But I am quite serious on the revenge. I am not to be screwed with. Kinda part of the message of leaving my keys in the ignition. My Lotus also has the keys in it. But If theres no damage done I calm down quite easily. But this time The bearings got fried and who knows what the head looks like. I obviously instantly had my laxness handed to me in the face as this is the second event not the first. You gotta put it into perspective. If I catch the person there is no helping them. I am not joking when I tell you I had a yacht with the door open and not a sole dared board especially not the police. Why? I had lots of unorthodox security. Namely 6 of the wrong dudes to mess with and big boats with big engines. I am very old fashioned with that sort of thing. The problem is here I am not back home or in a place where people watch each others back. Granted everyone would look the other way when I find my man but... I should have had the camera up. I'm telling you guys man I know worse people than me and people do go missing over things like bikes. It's not a joke or a threat. And I don't think it would be an accusation at that point as where would my oil go without a trace. The bike had a full glass then an empty glass and hasn't moved an inch. I was upset when I posted that. Camera is coming soon.
Ill find em. I actualy am pretty sure I know who it is... In the mean time.... Do I get new rods and pistones for the other engine??? or do i just do the bearings for now?

captainchaos 12-13-2017 03:59 PM

For what it's worth (I guess I'm a little older and didn't grow up with social media, and besides stuff like this forum basically have no use for it to this day) I'd try to refrain from posting anything online that has anything to do with "revenge" or the like. I'll never understand (or sympathize with for that matter) people who post shit up online for all to see and then get fired or pinched and end up in jail because cutting someone's nuts off wasn't good enough, they had to go and tell everyone about it as well and nowadays post it online for the whole freaking world to see (brilliant)... Yes I get this is the rant section. And yes no one has a shorter fuse over this sort of thing than I do. You're going to do what you're going to do. I will ask if the juice is worth the squeeze... and I would tell you IF you actually do something to "get back" at someone I'd think keeping it to yourself will serve you much better. Honestly though I'll sell you a perfect good low mile engine (I have 2-one has 9k miles and the other 11k miles) for a few hundred bucks and you can spend a couple more and get a F#$%ing lock for your door and move on with your life. Hell if know it'll keep you out of prison you can HAVE the freaking thing...

captainchaos 12-13-2017 04:11 PM

I'm sorry so you're saying someone creeped into your garage, drained the oil from your bike, either didn't spill a drop or was thoughtful enough to clean up after themselves, creeped back out with the old oil... just so you would blow your engine? I wonder if they recycled it or dumped it down the drain (bastards). And they did all this WITH the keys sitting there IN the ignition the whole time? I've had to look for a minute to find the drain plug a couple times and I've owned at least 10 of these things over the last 18 years. So they knew how to do all that but not how to ride the bike? Why not just steal it? Dude seriously, lock your fucking garage and lock your bike and put your keys away. It's kind of a no brainer and I'm FAR from the brightest bulb in the box. UNLESS you're just LOOKING for someone to test you and for a problem and in that case I can't really help you...

RedStormJ 12-13-2017 06:46 PM

Not trying to ruffle feathers. The advice is good and in the states and I wouldnt post up on it.
But guys dont let someone touch your stuff. You better get them fingers broke.
I wont kill the guy that I promise. Just gonna scare em real bad. I know its a bad idea to post up but I am pretty sure no one here is gonna mind. I mean real world.
Captain: I got an engine. I can confirm there was oil in it last month i idled it for a bit then shut it down. There were cobwebs on the bike and no oil on my floor. Id notice quarts of oil. I always check the glass but I think there was a shadow from the lighting causing me to think it was pretty full. Ill check again to confirm no oil.
I cant let him get away with it. Its against every fiber in me.
Guys please understand my thinking.
A. He touched my bike 2 times.
B. Granted I shoulda had a camera up.
C. I feel here there is no need to lock up.
D. Id definately kick the **** outta someone if I saw em tamper with someone elses bike or car.
E. I assure you i wont end up in jail.
F. Do not let people get away with this stuff.. I think its killing america.

Wicky 12-14-2017 04:16 AM

Lock wire your sump plug ;-)

I am not to be screwed with. Kinda part of the message of leaving my keys in the ignition
Maybe leaving your keys in as either an explicit or implicit warning message doesn't translate well into the local lingo - do you suspect family, friends, gremlins or neighbours? Is there anything you might have done or said to upset / provoke gremlins into alledgedly sabotaging your bike?

http://cl.ly/0L3D1S0P030m/Gremlins_a...A_-_535378.jpg

RedStormJ 12-14-2017 04:36 AM

Oh man I forgot Japa. Is ho.e of the gremlins!!! Suposed to feed them at night here!!! No wonder why my oil goes missing I git gremlins drinking it!

Well. I got a particilar person I suspect a privpaged punk who do t like the bike for so.e reason. I honestly ride slow around home because my buddy is the local cop and I dont want troible with him. It would be an embasment.

The person i suspect needs a whoopin anyways but I want to be sure. Most people are a bit too afraid of me. I cussed out a local for speeding by my bike in a school zone at 8:30 am. My kids (students) all walk and no cross guard. But I know for a fact it wasnt him. My.bikes packed in a tight space at the moment and that guy is at least 300lbs.

Thia brings up a good subject. If someone saw a crime but never reported it are they liable or not. Is there a limit? This is a mild example and true. Helped a guy up after he dumped his bike at a light. This is before I rode. Turns out he was drunk. I packed him in my car and got him home but left the ride at a near by gas station. I mean i that county am I liable as an acomplice ect for scooping him up and not reporting it? This was years ago.

Wicky 12-14-2017 05:29 AM

my buddy is the local cop
Consider speaking to him and ask for his sage advice about your concerns and how to practically prevent any more repetitions.

Most people are a bit too afraid of me.
Apparently not if folk keep repeatedly waltzing in and interfering with your bike.

There may be more of them than you can handle - I speak from experience after looking after a chap who was working TEFL in Japan - he was trying to court a local girl much to the disapproval of her family - He was found with his head caved in (baseball bat? no witnesses) leaving him permanantly disabled for the rest of his life. He didn't have travel / health insurance and to repatriate him out the hosptal and country his family needed to sell the family home to pay the bills to get him home. He was left semi-paralysed and unable to speak or read, and on benefits for the remaining 30 or so years he lived afterwards.

RedStormJ 12-14-2017 06:35 AM

Yeah foreigners need to take care. No I am real real sure but need to be 100%. I am not a visitor and do a lot for this town. Theres respect. This individual I suspect dont have too many friends because of his snot aditude. I only pole my head about for 3 reasons otherwise I am friendly. Not braggin at all but I want to be clear of my stance here. I dig outthe old lady next to me and my disabled neighbor every time it snows. I volinteer at the fire dept. I play santa for the kids. I teach english to all the youngsters. I help with every backbreakig task I can in this tight nit community. I will always be a white guy but mant say I am a local and that means a lot here in japan. I aint looling for trouble. I see it as a job.
My definition of fear which I dont like is people are a bit skiddish to cross me and it makes me feel bad. I dont want to be an a*** just dont want to be a pushover either. Thinking about it. Theres some things going on way more important than my bike I have gotten into hot water over. If I let this guy go hes go na screw with me again or someone else.
Also on my buddy I am still a foreigner to the government he could do more off duty than on.... Its a sad truth. I totally defend whoopin this guy up and down because its against my morals not to. Shoganai

Wicky 12-14-2017 07:35 AM

I am friendly. Not braggin at all

Rode dirty today. Almost got hit by a lotus exciege coming from work. Put his ass right to shame. On the highway. Also he races with my group so I got a present the shape of a fist for him.
Could the problem possibly be related to riding about without a licence and uninsured whilst antagonising locals - Is your illegal riding the reason why you won't speak with your policeman buddy?

RedStormJ 12-15-2017 12:12 PM

Actually saw him today in the car. He knew about my liscence back when it was an issue. Who was I antagonizing.... The excige driver wasnt a local. A 17 year old trust fund baby that got laughed outta town. I aint seen him since. Like I asid. I may not be the best mannered for the interweb but I do get a lot of respect here and for the right reasons. If yall dont follow I paid through the nose when I got the lotus to get my liscences. Just missing the truck cert. Also dont assume my other paperwork wasnt clean I had the bike on the road since I got it my overseas expired. Turns out theres a loop hole so the cop that told me I couldnt ride.... This was at the dmv.... Which police work at..... Dont get me started.... He said I couldnt ride and had to be towed home.... Well I looked into it just before I got my Japanese card.... If you have the japanese liscence and your certified back homr and its not expired your good to go. So thanks for clearing up an old post.

BTW: got the bike right. Just some minor scoring. Also took care of the situation. Loose lips sink ships I guess. Fella couldnt hold his liquor. Anyway took it to the school to charge up the battery. Ill change the oil in a few weeks. Its icy here and I have a car this year so I wont be masochistic like last year. When the VTR was all I had. Oh and I didnt hit him... He had already been.... For a lack of a better word.. Terrified. The guys a thief and unfortunately one of my neighbors. Either way its done. And I still say if someone has the audacity to trespass and mess with your stuff. Get em or at least make sure they are gonna get cuffed.